Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Trying one more gain!

Started by zerokiriyu, January 21, 2015, 07:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerokiriyu

A friend of mine came to me bitching about the fact that I haven't been uploading videos. After hearing him go off for a few days, I have finally decided to try again. Being new to this, and wanting to make it fun for everyone, I am asking for help, ideas, and comments. Got any?
Zero-

Blaidrug

Ya know, I think I've managed to nail down your problem last time, the single thing that was why you didn't receive a trillion subs in one day.
no where NEAR enough hookers. Ya goota have LEGIONS AND ARMIES OF HOOKERS AND STRIPPERS!
With a good ratio of male to female ones, just so the feminist beeshes won't start naggin' ya
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

zerokiriyu

Jokes aside, I was intending to become an over night fame bot. There where several problems that I ran into, most being myself.
Zero-

TigerHeart6

Tokilin

Let's play videos are always fun. I remember you wanted to do some AoT videos a good while back (not sure if we ever succeeded in doing one). AMV's or just compilations are good. Walkthroughs are always nice and I can see these being somewhat popular given your sexy accent. Make sure to shove some good ol' fashioned claytonia insignia in there somewhere. I'm sure I can dredge up the old icons and such that we made for the RP texture pack ages ago.
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

zerokiriyu

Yes, they are tiger. Here is a link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTU6c4E01dkFJzQLrK_LwwA

I don't know toki, even with the accent, I think walkthroughs are a bit over done in today's times. Plus, there aren't many games I would consider myself good at in order to teach someone else.

Yes, I do want to do some Aottg again, but It wouldn't be the same without you, Toki!
Zero-

Tokilin

I have a rather simple schedule, albeit strenuous. I'd be more than happy to play :)

I need to get the latest build though, I'm still running off the build from over a year ago. Any notable changes?

zerokiriyu

Don't know I am the same as you.
Zero-

Tokilin

I guess we'd better download it then...

Tokilin

So I wet ahead and just checked it out. Holy crap.

zerokiriyu

Zero-

Tokilin

I couldn't find the DL link, but I loaded up the one on the website and the whole starting menu has changed. Seems like they've got multiple costumes, new characters, tutorials, new maps, updated graphics, and even performance upgrades. I think they've zoomed in the camera though, which might affect my gameplay.

zerokiriyu

We will have to hop on sometime in the next few days, and see how we do.
Zero-

Tokilin

Yeah, for sure. I gotta find the downloadable version though. It'd probably run a little better.

zerokiriyu

I'll see if i can find it like i did the old one.
Zero-

zerokiriyu

First two videos are up! Looking into making an intro to my videos, but lack any video editing skills. If anyone here can, and wouldn't mind helping me, please let me know!
If you watch my videos, please tell me what you think, and what you think I should change.
Zero-

Tokilin

I can attempt to help with the videos, but I really don't have a special video program for it. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to whip something up. Have you got anything in mind for what it should look like?

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

zerokiriyu

Way to sum it up, Splat. I do not know, Toki, I guess just the normal, show my name in some pointless effect.
Zero-

Clay

you tube intos can be made using free, or paid ,templates on tons of different sites.
http://www.flixpress.com/   my fav
http://powtoon.com my 2nd fav
http://www.intromaker.net/
https://freeintromaker.com/

google "youtube intro maker" and you will get a lot more options
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

zerokiriyu

Zero-

TigerHeart6

I just watched your "This war of mine" video. I really liked it! I've never heard of this game before, and you have a really nice voice!

TigerHeart6

I've now bought the game on steam. I'm looking forward to playing it! :)

zerokiriyu

Zero-

zerokiriyu

So, I said I'm going to try one more gain and failed.
not from a lack of veiws, I'm actually doing okay on that.

The problem is I don't think people are enjoying watching my videos. I've asked for comments, but noone has stepped up. Only one person has, and he wants to see me do horror games. That's great and i will do a few, but i need more guys!

What would yall like to see? Give me some hints. I know many of you either don't like me or don't know me, but your input can help out.
Zero-

Millarz

I tried watching the "This War of Mine" video, but as I don't play the game, I don't know what you're doing. It might be better to explain what the characters are doing, even in passing. Also long intros are somewhat of a turn off so try to explain all that stuff about the microphone and things like that as you're already playing. Putting a little more energy in your voice would liven the mood of the video and make it more engaging. Try listing your goals and such while you are playing instead of having dead space. You could tell people to pause the video if they want to read the pop ups instead of reading it out loud yourself, though that's not necessary. It's only an option. Also music in the background does wonders in videos. I don't know much about the game, but it doesn't seem like the optimal LP game since there's a lot of down time. I could be wrong though. It's good that you say some hints about the game here and there. It adds to the value of watching the video. I noticed around the middle of the video you seemed to be more comfortable with talking. The video picked up the pace a lot more at this point. If you maintain this pace from the beginning of the video, I think it would improve the overall entertainment of the video. These are just my two cents on the matter. I could be wrong. Hope this helps!
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

zerokiriyu

Thanks Millarz, and splat. When i start back up I will try to keep all that in mind.
Zero-

Zito

Quote from: zerokiriyu on February 22, 2015, 05:12:15 AM
So, I said I'm going to try one more gain and failed.
not from a lack of veiws, I'm actually doing okay on that.

The problem is I don't think people are enjoying watching my videos. I've asked for comments, but noone has stepped up. Only one person has, and he wants to see me do horror games. That's great and i will do a few, but i need more guys!

What would yall like to see? Give me some hints. I know many of you either don't like me or don't know me, but your input can help out.

Come play some League with us!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

I promise that at some point I will Zito!
Zero-

zerokiriyu

Due to recent inactivity, I'm still working on all this guys, hang in there with me. I promise, I will be making a big return!
Zero-

Zito

Sounds good man, and anytime you want to play League just let me know! I'd be happy to help you learn the basics!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Zero-