Main Menu

So....

Started by furryoldlobster, August 30, 2014, 02:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

...these sort of things a tough to start...but here I go.

My mom has early onset Alzheimer's.  I've been doing my best to earn money for my family, but after the county wants to teach my father a lesson (unnecessarily might I add), I'm very much tapped out.  I've spent nearly 15k that I've saved up for my own purposes (living off-grid and away from society, but that doesn't really matter).  I'm running low on steam and actual money, but that's not why I'm posting this.  I have four jobs including running a dog training business, PR for a pet supply company, owning a small software company, groundskeeping for a winery, and doing whatever I can for my parents.   Its not quite enough though....I'll keep trying. 

I want to say thank you.  Thank you Claytonia; to every member and admins.  I will continue my D & D, but as you can tell, my posts are becoming further and further in-between.  Please have patience with me.  I will do my best, and hopefully that will be enough. 

Anyway...I'm bad at this.  Regardless I'll do my best....

Rory
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Clay

Things will work themselves out. They always do.
Things will get better. They always do.

Keep your head up.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

We'll always be around, do what you need to do.

No-one expects you to be here more than anything else
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blaidrug

And, if you ever need anything else, even just to talk or vent, we're here for you man!

<3<3<3
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

Don't worry man, everything will turn out alright, just do what you have to do. D & D can wait.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Thanks everyone.  I promise I'll start up again soon.  I've just been so drained that all I can do when I finally get home is watch downloaded episodes of whatevers on my comp. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Sometimes that's all you can do, we all have those times when we have no energy left whatsoever.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

smith1701

You guys have been so supportive. We are dealing with Brest cancer here and everyone has been so kind. You are some of the best people in the world. Thanks you!

furryoldlobster

They really are fantastic.  Its one of the many reasons I donate every month. 
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

Oh gosh I didn't see this before. I wish you good luck Furry! We're here for you. And it's totally understandable that you're not doing DnD. Real life trumps that. I admire your bravery and hard work. You can do it :)
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

furryoldlobster

I appreciate all your well wishes.  For the moment....things look better. 
~ cinema sign.