Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

It May Be Official

Started by PrimeZz, September 01, 2014, 04:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimeZz

So I went to get on my ps3 last night to play some black ops 2. And got kicked out of a game for not having the map packs. I have all maps, so I went to re-download them and it said I have exceed the amount of accounts on it to download them. So I went on line and looked at my account and it says I have 4 playstations with my account on them. I cant deactivate them cuz I dont know who has them and the only way to deactivate them is to do it on the system. Long story short, Im going to be upgrading and building up my pc to become my main gaming system. Im not to sure why I have to tell you all, I just needed to vent :D

Tslat

You can deactivate all consoles at the same time from the website
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

PrimeZz

Sure can't, I used to be able to do it that way, I have came across this once before. If on the website I click deactivate, it says to do it from the counsel only.

Tslat

Theres a way lol, I've done it several times
Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

Ok Tslat I didn't just spend 2 hours on hold and talk to them to be told I can only do it on the system.... Didn't know you knew more then them :D

PrimeZz

Tslat

I'll look when I'm home, no need to get snappy
Like what you see here?

smith1701

So they won't let you fix identity fraud?

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

If you have a console, you should have an Xbox 360. Way better than PS3 and way cheaper than PS4 or Xbox One.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Quote from: Zito on September 02, 2014, 10:56:22 PM
If you have a console, you should have an Xbox 360. Way better than PS3 and way cheaper than PS4 or Xbox One.

Woooh Xbox is great JS
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

zerokiriyu

As a person who has played all the new systems and all of their older versions, I will have to say that hands down, Xbox 360 is the best.
Zero-

Zito

Quote from: zerokiriyu on September 07, 2014, 08:27:01 PM
As a person who has played all the new systems and all of their older versions, I will have to say that hands down, Xbox 360 is the best.

I completely agree. The 360 is the oldest of it's generation, but the best.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

That's from the generation before the 360. I do still have one of those as well though :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins