Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Cloud 9 V. Curse LCS Summer Split Playoffs 2014

Started by Zito, August 29, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Thoughts on this match up? Strengths, Weaknesses, etc? Personally I think that C9 is far superior to CRS in every way. They have better teamwork, and they have more consistency. They only thing that CRS has going for them really is that they are inconsistent. If they come out at their best, they have a chance. Anything less than their best, and they won't stand a chance.

As I said before, any thoughts on this match up? Strengths, Weaknesses, etc? Who do you think will come out on top?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Curse has been performing very well lately, have not seen much from C9 they must have been practicing alot more than Curse I guess. I dont think C9 will let this game slip, but curse I believe will get some wins in there. C9 will just respond better after a loss and comeback with a better strategy than Curse will. Im hoping to see some interesting picks in the mid lanes.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Millarz

I don't really follow pro gaming much but from what I've seen and heard, cloud nine seems to be the favorite to win. Then again my source is a cloud nine fan... Still they seem to play really well against good teams and somehow lose against not as good teams. Curse seems to be performing mediocre. My bet would be on cloud nine but I wouldn't be too surprised if curse won.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Zito

Yeah the Mid lane match up is going to be interesting to be sure. I know that if Curse gives up the Yasuo pick to Hai, they're going to have a very painful game in their future. Hai is the best Yasuo I've ever seen, have you guys seen him play?

Cloud 9 seems to have a bit of trouble sometimes with the lower ranked teams, but they still come out on top overall usually. An interesting thing to think about is that C9 has never dropped a playoff game, at all. Just let that one sink in :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins