Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Minecraft World Suggestion ?

Started by PrimeZz, August 28, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimeZz

I was thinking that if we ever do another server with minecraft. Maybe it could be on the amplified world settings? Just a thought.

Blaidrug

That would be veeeeery resource heavy, and very few people would be able to actually play it.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Why wouldn't it work? Is it just the resource heavy situation? Or is there some other cause?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Resource heavy on both the server and client, and its only a gimmick, those servers die out quickly since everything is an unnecessary struggle
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Doing a sever on amplified would be interesting but I wouldn't be able to play, I could barely load new chunks without a massive frame drop.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

Its a great mode, and seems interesting, its just very hard to get working as a server
Like what you see here?

PrimeZz

Like I said, it was just a suggestion. Kinda getting bored with the ones we have is all.

Tslat

If you have issues with getting bored with servers all the time, starting up a new temporary one isn't going to help....
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Modded severs would be cool I played on a Agrarian Skies server before I quit cause it did not have a as good as community as this one. Terrafirmacraft servers are a thing too I guess.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I'd go back to playing Minecraft if we got a Tekkit server like the old one I ran. I love Tekkit.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Well consider the problems that need to be overcome first.

Why did Tekkit shut down?
Like what you see here?

Zito

It shut down because I stopped advertising as I got addicted to other games.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins