Main Menu

Calling all Claytonia artists, architects, musicians, and innovators.

Started by furryoldlobster, June 29, 2014, 03:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

I'm working on an advertising campaign for Claytonia including a short commercial.  I'd like to emphasize the community aspect of claytonia by providing videos of players' builds and in-game game-play.  If anyone has video they'd like to share, please let me know.  Just like Claytonia, don't limit yourself to minecraft.  Any games that you've play with fellow Claytonians should be promoted as well!!  Borderlands, League, Civ, TF2, or anything you've played with another Claytonian should be part of this. 

I also would like the soundtrack, and any other art involved, to be created by members of this fantastic community.  It means so much more to potential members when they see content created by fellow gamers. 

Anyone who wants to be involved, please don't be shy.  Ideas and thoughts are what we need to get this community to its next stage. 

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

That's a cool idea. I'd like to help but I don't know what I'd do.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Blaidrug

It would take time for me to create a song from scratch, not TOO long if it's not gonna be that long.
On the other hand, I already have an 8bit version of Yakkity Sax (the Benny Hill theme) that I made some time ago if you have a use for that XD
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

furryoldlobster

I figure no more than a 30 second ad.  Music isn't a huge issue (I've got something worked out, but I'd like this to be a community project so anyone who's got the urge, let me know).  I need video of in-game footage most of all.  Minecraft adventures and builds would be greatly appreciated.  Don't neglect other games, as this community emphasized more than just minecraft. 
~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

Well, if you don't NEED audio on said footage, I can get you some good stuff. lol
Only reason I've not been doing LP's is cause of the damn audio on my computer.

I can get ya all kinds of gaming footage of me
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

furryoldlobster

Ya.  No need for audio on footage. 

ADR is pretty fantastic. 
~ cinema sign.