Main Menu

Application JRtheboss7418

Started by jrlax1422, March 08, 2014, 12:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrlax1422

Time zone: -5GMT

Favorite game other than MineCraft: Don't really have one. I have lots of favorites =)

How did you find out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred) : Friend: Kingsam1245

What you are good at in MC: Exploring

Is PVP and raiding allowed? No, but only in the wilderness

What is rule #4? : Don't be an asshole

Will you join us in Teamspeak? (Voice.Claytonia.net) Sure! don't use it much, but whatever

Kingsam1245

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Accepted! Unfortunately, I am at work right now and am not off for another Six hours. I will rank you up as soon as I get home if Furry or Rtab haven't yet.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

I'll try to hop on, but the my internet thinks the sever doesn't exist. I've poked Rtab to whitelist him, hopefully he'll get the message soon.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

jrlax1422

Someone tried to rank me up as a member while on the server, I can't remember his name, sorry, but he typed it as a chat and not a command and he didn't seem to realize that.

furryoldlobster

It was a former admin for the server.  He tried to whitelist, but apparently, his privileges were already taken away. He was lagging ridiculously terribly, so the in game chat was funky.  I still can't get on either, so you've got to wait for zito...

I'm sorry bud, we'll make it up to you in-game.  I promise!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

RTab

Whitelisted! Sorry for the problems