Main Menu

Clay White list me D: Its DAve....remember, the stone golem...and the sand house

Started by Davefire55, March 06, 2014, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davefire55

Age 21
Gender male
Location southern california
Time zone standard pacific
Favorite game other than MineCraft wow
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) Clay!
How long you have played MC years
Your pets names sylvanas my kitten
What you are good at in MC building stuffs like secret bases
What you are good at IRL being a human being
Type of music you like death metal/ alternative rock
To you like sports not really
Do you play any sports nope
Are you apart of any other communities? wow?
What time do you normally play game? mornings though whenever I have time
Do you like bacon? who doesnt
Have you ever been in a helicopter? yes acctually, also been airlifted into one as part of my training

Is PVP and raiding allowed?: I am going to go on a wild guess and say no, as per the rules section on the forums it says no to making the game bad for people, seeing as some people dont like raiding I would assume it would be against the rules to raid/pvp. HOWEVER! it also says to view the full rules I must be in the game and type /rules, to get in game i have to fill out this app. Thus we are at a crossroads of no definitive answer but only an assumption. And as we all know assuming makes an ass of u and me. get it..Ass-u-me ...assume

Have you ever been out of your home country?Yes
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server?cause you love me clay
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Im back! dun nun nunun nunnuunn

Zito

Welcome back to Claytonia! Just letting you know, the Vanilla server doesn't have /rules. It's Vanilla. Are you by chance looking for our Econ server? Our rules there are accessable by /rules. Also, all rules for all of our servers are listed here on the forums. Any questions? Feel free to ask!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Econ is the most similar to the old semi server.
I might not play mc much anymore but I'm always in teamspeak
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Rp is currently the most popular server.. if you're lookin to play with people, should be heading there
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Kathryn

I also agree with Tslat; Roleplay is the most active... we're also awesome. And amazing. And boatloads of fun ;) Welcome back to Claytonia!

— Somebody who joined after you left, apparently.

Zito

Kat, he joined a few days after the forums were created, over a year ago lol. Also, Roleplay has too many rules (And over-powered Alfar). Econ gives you freedom. Enough said.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

I can understand boosting your favourite server but can i suggest not putting down the other servers, even in jest, we are building a community and all our servers are fitted to different people, And zito at one point you loved them all ;)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins