Main Menu

Just to say thank's

Started by PrimeZz, March 25, 2013, 09:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimeZz

I just wanted to take some time out of my busy (not really) day and just say thank you. Not just to the awesome players that we have had here but to everyone, Admins, Builder's and just everyone. A huge thank's to Clay, with out him willing to take the time to deal with all my request and the request of everyone, and just the time it and dedication it takes to run a server. I have not been on may servers myself, but this one is by far the best one I have ever been on. And no it's not just because I'm an admin, witch I have earned. But because the owner and runner of the server cares about how the player's feel and try to meet the needs of us all. I thought that making this post was a good way to show Clay our appreciation and to say thank you. So again like a broken record, THANK YOU CLAY.

PrimeZz

Kaz

I agree, thank you Clay for all the great things you've done! This is without a doubt the best server, everyone is awesome! Thanks for such an amazing experience :)
Stay Cool 8)

Mzmerize761

^^^ All of the above ^^^

Awesome server, and a great job by Clay.
Steam IGN  : Mzmerize761
Xbox Live IGN: Mzmerize761

BlazingWildBill

Thank you Clay! We all appreciate the work yoou have put in

Woodsy1995

Thanks Clay for listening to all our queries :)
You're the best host
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

MrDoGood

fishingrat7

wtg clay :D i will have to agree best server i have ever been on and you have great staff but you are the best :D

LilFlip_00

I've only been on this server for a day, but in that day everyone has taken in players showing that they don't exclude people (like other servers) which is a great quality that I like in servers. Also in this day I've met some cool people on the server and this server is just so complex as in (Builds, Store, Community, Being able to just find a portal to build somewhere is amazing and very cool. So big thanks to everyone on the server for just taking me in and being respectful. Final thanks to:
Clay, Admins, Builders, VIP, Members, and even the Guests to show that this is a very strong and absolute mind boggling server.  ;)
Flip Out

Clay

Quote from: LilFlip_00 on May 21, 2013, 02:27:03 AM
I've only been on this server for a day, but in that day everyone has taken in players showing that they don't exclude people (like other servers) which is a great quality that I like in servers. Also in this day I've met some cool people on the server and this server is just so complex as in (Builds, Store, Community, Being able to just find a portal to build somewhere is amazing and very cool. So big thanks to everyone on the server for just taking me in and being respectful. Final thanks to:
Clay, Admins, Builders, VIP, Members, and even the Guests to show that this is a very strong and absolute mind boggling server.  ;)

thanks flip good to have you
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

rage_storm

Thank you Clay for listening to my questions at 4:30am (uk time)

Chaos

This server has to of been the most comfortable that I have yet to join in Minecraft. I actually never left once I had entered(Ended up staying all night long, so if this post is a little incoherent I apologize). It was so inviting with the easy to navigate spawn, and warp signs! The community was welcoming in giving me a spot to put my things(One Guest player actually guided me out to where he was working with a Member), as well as getting me right into the action. After playing a while, and applying, I was accepted with grace. Furthermore I can honestly say this is going to be my long term stay, as I hope this will be a long term community.

For all of this, I want to send out my utmost thank you for the best server I have experienced.

If there is ever anything I could do to help this community now or in the future, I will be here.

Kaz

Thanks for the kind words, Clayton! It truly and honestly means a lot that you enjoy the server so much. We are, in my opinion, one of the best communities to be apart of :p It means more coming from you than from me though lol
We hope you end up joining us in teamspeak, it's a fun place to be (especially later at night when a lot of people are on, and maybe drunk lol)
Continue to enjoy yourself, mate :)
Stay Cool 8)

zerokiriyu

For my first and only server, I could not have picked a better one. Thanks Clay.
Zero-

Zito

I just thought i would say thanks here as well. This server (Group of Servers now) is just amazing. All of the community is friendly, and you do not have to worry about raiding/griefing. Originally, I found this community, and had it as a backup to the server I was playing on. Then, I realized how amazing it is here. The forums are quite active, and everyone here has spread from Minecraft and we are all playing other games together now as well. This community is already flourishing, and I believe this is only the beginning. Again, thank you to everyone!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Ybron

I agree, I've only been on the server for two days and it already feels like home. I'll definitely be playing on the server for a long time. Thanks again all the admins and clay for the community you have created here!

joe21221

I just wanna say, i had my 19th birthday yesterday and i was honestly surprised to get an email from Claytonia. Sure its probably automated with my profile and what not, but i think its a great thing. Love y'all!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Flareside

I just wanted to add my thanks as well this is a great community and I hope to be a part of it for a long time.

Flare

furryoldlobster

I'd also like to send my gratitude to all admins, creators, and the general claytonian public.  Its an amazing community to be a part of.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Thanks Furry! It's good to know that our hard work (Mostly Clay's) is appreciated!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Thank you all for the "thank you's". it has been a labor of love. I could always use help spreading the word about the great community we have here. Check this link if your willing to help.
Thanks again to all of you who make up this awesome community.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Kathryn

I'm a little behind the ball on this but (spelling aside) I agree with the first post. That, and beyond it. I know we have a brilliant team that keeps things flowing smoothly, so i really gotta say thanks to Allpone, Splat, and Obi as well — I know how hard they all work despite the real life crap that bogs us all down more often than not.

So... yea, on top of thanks to Clay I wanna thank the rest of all Admin teams as well, because you're all basically amazing.

...yea.

maxamil

I guess you're a pretty cool guy clay.Thanks for everything and all your help with the server and creating such a good community for all the players.I don't post on the forums ever but i felt i had to say thanks.BUT I still think you're an ass from time to time haha