Main Menu

White List Application

Started by chueys, November 26, 2013, 01:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chueys

Time zone: Pacific Time
Favorite game other than MineCraft: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty Ghost, Battlefied 4, Halo 4
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) Saw it on a topic in the minecrfat forum
How long you have played MC: Since the First Beta  came out
Your pets names: Canelo, Nani, Kiko
What you are good at in MC: Building lairs, intricate houses, farms, helping out with other builds, and being part of the community
What you are good at IRL: Football, Soccer, Badminton, Selling merchandise to people, upselling, problem solving,
Type of music you like: pretty much anything honestly
To you like sports: yes
Do you play any sports: yes footiball, soccer, badminton, some tennis, pool,
Are you apart of any other communities?
What time do you normally play game?After I get off of work or early in the mornings
Do you like bacon? Yes, I love it...
Have you ever been in a helicopter? been yes, ridden no
Is PVP and raiding allowed?no
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? I want to be a  part of a mature community where I dont have to worry about my things being griefed or my things being stolen. that is one of the main reasons another reason is because I think this server seems very interesting and I feel as though it has a whole lot to offer and I don't mind showing a helping hand.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.

furryoldlobster

another vanilla member!! whitelist this person immediately!!!!!!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Lol calm down furry.... I'm already onto it

Welcome to Claytonia Chueys, I've whitelisted you on the Vanilla server.
Hopefully I'll spot you around the server every now and then, and perhaps the website and Teamspeak too.

Don't forget Claytonia also offers Semi-Vanilla, a roleplay(new) server, and soon to be a Hunger-Games Server.

Cheers,
Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia Chueys! I'm Zito, the admin of the aforementioned soon to be a Hunger-Games Server. If you ever need any help, just ask!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins