News:

We are back baby!

Vanishdudes White list Application

Started by Vanishdude, October 27, 2013, 01:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanishdude

Time zone, UTC+10:00
Favorite game other than MineCraft: League of Legends
How you found out about the server? I was looking for a good tekkit server to play on and i found this one.
How long you have played MC: Since early alpha
Your pets names: Katy(Cat)
What you are good at in MC: Equal with everything
What you are good at IRL: Nothing much  :(
Type of music you like: All types
To you like sports: No :/
Do you play any sports: No
Are you apart of any other communities? I was with some awhile ago i forget the names now
What time do you normally play game? Whenever I am bored, usually most of the time
Do you like bacon? < BEST FOOD EVAR!!!!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No but i would like to :)
Have you ever been out of your home country? Not yet planning on doing stuff like that later in life.
Why should you be white listed on your tekkit server? I'm a nice person and would like to join a good community.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not really but add me on steam if u want: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042771699

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia. Unfortunately, our Tekkit server is reserved for out members over the age of 18. If you would still like to be a part of Claytonia, browse the forums, and check out everything else we have to offer! For example, our Semi Vanilla server! I will talk to our other members of Tekkit though. If they are fine with you being whitelisted, I will whitelist you! Come join us on Teamspeak sometime and get to know the rest of us!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

I have talked to a couple members of the server, and they are fine with you being whitelisted! I still need to ask a couple more people, so stay tuned! Things are looking good!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Ok, so I have talked to some guys, and we came up with an idea. We will whitelist you as a probationary case. You will be a normal member, whitelisted and all, but if you do anything that our members over 18 deem too immature, we will Un-Whitelist you. Whitelisted in the meantime though.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

get in teamspeak and be active on the forums to let everyone see how cool you are and u should be good to go
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video