Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

TroSpades Application

Started by Trospades, October 05, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trospades

Time zone: Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)

Favorite game other than MineCraft: Spelunky, Binding of Issac, Garry's Mod, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered): Was looking for a whitelist server and stubbled across a forum on minecraftforum.net

How long you have played MC: Well i started playing in beta so i guess its about a year more or less.

Your pets names: No pets unfortinately.

What you are good at in MC: I'd say I'm a pretty good builder, although doing quite a bit of nice survival houses I primarily like doing modern builds in creative. Also pretty ok at landscaping.

What you are good at IRL: Not quite sure about this question, I don't think I have any sort of skills, well at least any that would stand out from basic skills that most people would have (well i have some digital art and photoshop skills but I'm only decent at best).

Type of music you like: Some old school rap, more into metal and punk rock although I enjoy jazz and some indie music.

To you like sports: Not much of a sports fan although i watch a few soccer games from time to time.

Do you play any sports: Play basketball, not as a sport but more of like a hobby or pastime.

Are you apart of any other communities?: Currently, no.

What time do you normally play game?: Not at any usually set time but mostly at around 4pm-8pm

Do you like bacon?: No

Have you ever been in a helicopter?: No

Is PVP and raiding allowed?: According to the rules PVP is allowed only if both players agree while raiding is strictly prohibited.

Have you ever been out of your home country?: Once or twice to visit my parents home country.

Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server?: Looking for something simple with a more mature community so why not join?

Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community: Enjoy some music while you read my app  :P

Daft Punk - One More Time

Zito

:'(Welcome to Claytonia! I am sure you will be whitelisted soon. In the meantime, why not browse the forums? You could also join us on Teamspeak!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Trospades

thanks, ill be sure to check out the rest of the site. :)

Zito

Awesome! Have you ever played Tekkit?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Trospades

Tried, found it very complicated but fun. Too bad it lagged a bit too much on my laptop :(

Zito

Well, if you ever want to try it again, just give me a yell and I will whitelist you!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Hell yeah daft punk welcome to the server!  ;)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.