what do u do?

Started by Clay, September 13, 2013, 07:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

What kind of jobs have you had ?
What do you do for a living currently?
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Flareside

I do Tech Support for the Idaho National Laboratory.

Zito

I make pizzas at Pizza Factory. Hoping to be promoted soon.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I'm a copper and fibre-optic technician for Telstra (an ISP)
I'm also involved in an upcoming wireless ISP, doing both the hardware and the software side.

I'm also a software technician, doing work for network devices, and various other things
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Fraisone

I've done concrete finisher,  carpeting,  taco shop cook, pizza Hut cook,  ran a custom t shirt shop(vinyl,  hest transfers, embroidery, etc) ,  hometown buffet.  I currently work in a union for major grocery distributer(logistics) as a maintenance tech.
Did I do that?

joe21221

I work on a farm. Doing farm stuff. It's the only real job I've had.
Eventually ill be recording sound for money.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Preferably, music. Bands solo artists, orchestras. But i would still happily take a job doing sound for movies, tv, cartoons. Syncing sound to cartoons was probably one of the most fun things i've done.

Zito

That really does sound fun :o

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RockinRoyaltyx3

What kind of jobs have you had ?  Well I am a child care provider, and I have worked in fast food.

What do you do for a living currently? Currently I am working at Macy's as a flex sales associate. (It's crap don't do et!)
I definitely wasn't going around chasing pigs or anything...

Farquad94

Work as a part time teller at a Bank
Fancy signature

Fraisone

Quote from: Farquad94 on September 15, 2013, 01:10:01 AM
Work as a part time teller at a Bank
hey my gf did that,  she now a banker.  Do you have solutions to make,  I think you told me and you didn't.
Did I do that?

Tslat

It's interesting seeing all the different professions pop up
Like what you see here?

StarWarsKid3010

Ranch hand currently, but it should be changing in about a year

Woodsy1995

Community Charity events coordinator and Young representative for Cornwall Council
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

How big is the cornwall council? In terms of number of staff I mean
Like what you see here?

Kaz

Was a child care assistant with janitorial duties (we cleaned everything and I was responsible for traah every night).
Currently unemployed
Stay Cool 8)

soubuckeye

8th Grade teacher - US/NC history.

More of a volunteer/hobby than a job, but I also work in rail preservation & operations at the North Carolina Transportation Museum (I make choo choo go).

Former jobs that I will claim include... Pharmacy technician, retail PC sales (Best Buy), pizza delivery guy, concrete footers / walls, and computer lab minion.
The views expressed may not be those of the management.  In fact, they're likely just the irrational ravings of a certifiable lunatic.

Tslat

lol Wow you're all over the place.. doing a bit of everything?

What has been your most enjoyable job so far? Regardless of pay
Like what you see here?

Zito

Quote from: soubuckeye on September 25, 2013, 04:01:46 PM
8th Grade teacher - US/NC history.

More of a volunteer/hobby than a job, but I also work in rail preservation & operations at the North Carolina Transportation Museum (I make choo choo go).

Former jobs that I will claim include... Pharmacy technician, retail PC sales (Best Buy), pizza delivery guy, concrete footers / walls, and computer lab minion.

That one made me lol XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RockinRoyaltyx3

Got a new Job and I thought I should update.
I now work as a Vacation Planner at Norwegian Cruise Lines.
Yeii.
I definitely wasn't going around chasing pigs or anything...

Landicon

Im a housekeeper at a hotel that has Cabooses as hotel rooms in the middle of Pa Dutch Country. (Clay might know where it is)

I used to be a pit gate attendant at a motor sports park.

JudgeCrane

Was a mechanical laborer at Intel computers, now im otaku
Going school to try to get into apprenticeship program.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Quote from: Landicon on October 17, 2013, 06:04:23 PM
Im a housekeeper at a hotel that has Cabooses as hotel rooms in the middle of Pa Dutch Country. (Clay might know where it is)

I used to be a pit gate attendant at a motor sports park.

Dem Tips though...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

Tips for cleaning rooms and such.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

I run a small software company doing mostly digital representation for local mom and pop shops and independent stores.  I live on a vineyard, doing grounds keeping to pay my rent.  Do promotional work for a local pet store because its amazing (and they give me food for my dog).  Tomorrow I start working at a tech company doing coordination work between like 600 forum administrators and an IT dept. 

And some stripper taught me like two sweet dance moves...

So I've got that going for me.

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

My parents own a small business.
Ya know the big ass trucks that haul the big ass loads across the country?
Yea, we're the ones that get them the permits that allow them to do that. :3
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

You need permits for that? That's something I didn't know :o. Furry, that sounds like it could be a pain coordinating all that XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

Wow, Blaidrug my parents are truckers, and they just started their own little business. me on the other hand, am a paperboy.
Zero-

Kathryn

Lessee... Full time Student at the University of Ottawa, Babysitting (you can put whatever fancy name you want on it, babysitting is babysitting), and writing. And because I've published and sold, I do count that.

Jobs I've done in the past..? Paper Route for the Whitby this Week, Tim Horton's cashier ( the 15% reduced pay in order for unlimited food at breaks is so not worth it, FYI), Canadian Tire Cashier (for about two years... I enjoyed this job) and animal sitting... ah, in 2011 I also spent a year student teaching in a kindergarten and grade 8 class (separate). That was fun.

Farquad94

I work at Chuck E Cheese and yes I do get into the suite a lot!
I also attend Lincoln Christian University and my Major is Psychology
Fancy signature