Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

First Home

Started by PieLittlePony, August 10, 2013, 10:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PieLittlePony

My first house! I've never built on a server before, so I'd like some feedback.
The structure on the right is my storage area and the little fenced-off area in front is an average-looking attempt at a mineshaft.

This shows my farming area, the structure in the background is my first-ever stable. There's also a pig pen (not pictured) that matches the farm plot. The stable design isn't a style I'd normally use, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Any thoughts or ideas for improvement?  :)

JudgeCrane

like what you did with the roof with the logs and slabs. Maybe add some pistons to break melons for quicker gathering?
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

A good start, for sure. I would recommend adding another tier to your roof on the house, it would look much better. Are you going for aesthetics, or for efficiency on the farm?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

PieLittlePony

At the moment the farm is for aesthetic appeal since I'm just getting started but I'm planning to add more and automate them once I've collected some more supplies

Zito

Awesome! If you ever want input on the farm, I love building farms, so I would br happy to help!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins