Main Menu

co-op house

Started by creekside99, June 26, 2013, 02:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creekside99

fishingrat7

Great house :D and I like your texture pack could i possibly have a link please?

Devo_008

I fell in love with this house walking through the skeleton of it last night, it looks amazing man great job

Clay

Awesome place man. Can't wait to get back on and see all the new stuff on the server
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Nice place :o Can't wait to see it finished  ;D

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Whitehawk

Yes this is very cool, nice job Creek.
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

Axe

Nice job Creek! I love the modern look to it. Might need some interior work though.  ;)

Whitehawk

a fire place and tv would be a nice start   :P

Devo_008

We miss you creek please return!!! (well i know i do :()

ChaoticRainbows

Whah? When did creek leave :( awe, he was always helpful and funny. Creek, dude, be my neighbour again, promise theres no crappy tree anymore lol !

fishingrat7

He left because he was getting bullies around by some players and decided to take a break but now people are saying he left for good now :(

Devo_008

Hes back!!! Much to my relief i almost felt I was the main cause in us losing a valued member of our team, im so glad we have him back though

Kaz

It's looking awesome Creek! Keep working though and I think you're one awesome bro, I love having you around and talking to ya in TS :)
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Whitehawk

Creek is back! :) Yay, welcome back.

Devo_008

I remember the days of the co-op build...

Nostalgia :'(

Whitehawk

Ya its sad to go on and see the 1/2 done storage area that was been built!

Zito

There isn't any reason we can't start it up again, is there?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Whitehawk

well most ppl seem to be busy on the Vanilla Server atm

Devo_008

Vanilla server seemed to have taken over every player that was on Semi Vanilla id be surprised if many go on it anymore

Zito

I noticed that as well. It seems that the vanilla server overtook the semi.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

When i advertise the servers i go to MCF and go under the looking for section. Vanilla is what ppl are looking for right now.

Whitehawk

the nether hub on our Vanilla server really also helps keep the community together, everyone is a lot closer :)

Zito

Yeah, the Nether Hub really brings people together and creates a better community.

I really can't believe how much the Vanilla server has grown... It started basically right as I got here, and in the last couple months, has just soared.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

i love the nether rail system! its the first on i have seen and i love how it connects everyone as a community.

Zito

Yeah, I have heard of them before, but never actually been a part of a server that had one. It is truly amazing how much it brings everyone together.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins