Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Budding Artists

Started by Tokilin, May 11, 2016, 03:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

Any budding Artists in this community able to draw me 6 portraits so I can use some non-trade marked things in the Character Generator I'm building? I'd need one of the 6 distinct races:

Elf
      Human
      Dwarf
      Gnome
      Halfling
      Half-Orc

I'd also appreciate it if you could get the 5 classes as well:

Fighter
       Rogue
       Ranger
       Mage
       Cleric

The program will work without them either way, but it never hurts to think of what it could be while it's still being built!
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Tslat

Can use my stuff as a base if you want, haven't done anything with it in a while

http://www.claytonia.net/tslat/Tslat/Minitools/D%26D%20Char%20builder/
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Tokilin

S'all right, Tslat. I'm building it in java so people can just have a copy instead of copying and pasting. I'll have it pump out TXT files that'll have the whole shema so it's just a copy paste thing.

If these pictures could also be around 350 or so pixels tall and 250 pixels wide that'd be pretty sweet. I know I ask a lot :(
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Tslat

Putting it in java means that people running several very popular devices won't be able to run it.
Also note that many browsers and such don't support java either now.

HTML is universally supported without any download, is far more lightweight, and is far more easily accessible

People on mobile devices won't be able to run your java applet
People on iphone won't be able to do anything with it, since iPhones don't support java
Anything web-based, will not be supported by most major browsers, since java support has been dropped.

I would seriously advise against doing it in java if at all possible, there's so many downsides to it, besides the fact that it's really not necessary for something this small
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!