Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Still waiting...

I was gonna try and get into it
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Tokilin

Agh-- ^^;

It's gotten a bit busy on my end with going to the states for work at a camp and setting things up for the events that'll take place afterwards. A lot of the posts I've done have come from when I was at work. I'll do my best to get them up within the next week.
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Tokilin

And could you move this thread into general, please?

Clay

You could dump the text into pastebin or share the documents with someone on google docs. I'm sure we could find a way to work together and get the info on the forums. Up to you.. 
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tokilin

Well I have a cloud with the DnD books on it, but it's a matter of transcribing the information and relaying it in a way others will understand. We're also not using all of the rules and we've altered a few of the others to make it more unique. Last thing I want is to just start copying the books onto the forums.
   I need to organize it, separate it by category, format it so it's not a giant block of text, and then filter out any extra information that could just confuse someone. Then comes proof reading.

Tokilin

There are a few guides about, but they're a little chaotic because Furry and I were originally just trying to get information out there for the few users we had. They're in a couple of the boards, most being the DnD Information board. I posted a simple introduction to just kind of start it. I should be moving onto D&D mechanics such as spot checks and that fact that almost anything that has a sliver of failure should be accompanied by a dice roll and a verdict by the DM.

Also, I realize in my second post on this thread I failed horribly to English and have corrected it... If we could move this thread to general, please ^^;

furryoldlobster

I thought I wrote up a more than decent character building page (albeit long) that explained most of the building process in reasonable language.  Should this be moved to that board as well??
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

Yeah, but I don't know what number in the order it will be. I'll get in touch with you soon on how to make it less cluttered so it's a little less long and intimidating. I plan on using links to make the information board more of a source for tables and charts while the get started board will contain the long text and information of how to do stuff like making characters and how to play.

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

On a second note, when's a good time to contact you? :D
Preferred form of contact?

furryoldlobster

Carrier pigeon is solid

...but email goes to my phone.  Either that or text/calling, but international rates may apply.
~ cinema sign.

Tokilin

I'll have to get your email or something :)

I don't worry about texting or calling on my phone, I've got to many important relatives in America to not have a plan like that on my phone.

Zito

Plus you're in America right now anyways

~Zito #corrupt4dmins