Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

ultimats troll for anarchy

Started by DubhAingeal, May 09, 2013, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubhAingeal

Okay so at work I sometimes have the best ideas for builds and since everybody is on the maze band wagon I think I will jump on. Awhile ago clay was talking about new ways to troll people in the anarchy world I want to make a huge maze with a bottom that's says to exit but it will teleport them to the maze fill the maze with trap doors traps and goodies to help them on there journey only to get to the end with a door that says exit just to find them selves back at anarchy spawn.

fishingrat7

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

DubhAingeal

attention all fellow trickster red stone master wannabes. The ultimate troll has finally arrived to our wonderful server for members and grievers to figure out. Sadly it is not finished I need small team willing to help. Put in traps false floors and all kinds of baddies. I want to keep the team small and private so as few people as possible will figure this out. Pm me if interested.

DubhAingeal

Ladies and Gents it is finished the ultimate troll is now ready for  use. I would like to welcome any member who thinks they can beat it, i will give them 5 diamonds. To get to the ultimate troll go to anarchy using anarchy portal and push the button that says do not push if you can not find it the cords are X-326 Y 88 Z105. I have put a phrase at the end of the maze for those who complete it and a admin is not on, simply pm them on the forums with the phrase. The phrase will change weekly and i will keep track of those who complete the maze.

Zito

So... I went in the maze, went through it for about ten minutes, and found an iron door. Went through the door, and BAM I'm outside of a pyramid.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

DubhAingeal

Can a admin get this man a set of diamond armor for his troubles

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins