Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Dwarven Heirarchy (Classes)

Started by VTA, June 28, 2014, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTA

Dwarves are miners and traders that live deep in the mountains collecting gems and ores. They are also the finest crafters in all of the realm. All Dwarven classes have specific roles in the production and sales of goods.

Traders: Crucial to the trade of Dwarven wares, often taking trips to Midrelm and other cities to sell their produce.
Through this trade they have been able to get their hands on some interesting goods: traders primarily use grenades and firearms for protection, carrying daggers and lumber axes in case they run out of ammunition.

Miners: The main tunnel diggers and ore collectors of the Dwarves; they are the backbone of Dwarf operations and are the most common. Their primary weapons are picks, axes, hammers, and battle-axes. Miners make up most of the Dwarven battleforce.

Craftsmen: Responsible for the production of most of the Dwarven wares. In battle they mainly use swords, battle-axes and shields and heavy armour. They are true tanks.

Farquad94

my sweet lawd i love this design :)
Fancy signature

furryoldlobster

Ya.  this is how rp should be. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Yeah, we are starting this one like i was trying to turn the other one into, should be good
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

It looks like it.  Great job, everyone involved.  You're creating an amazing product. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Farquad94

I will indeed join this, this is true to the RP style. Hope to see a lot of people try and maybe stay active :)
Fancy signature