Main Menu

Mod Suggestion

Started by Nagajolokia, October 28, 2014, 03:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagajolokia

Would we be able to add a mod called Ars Magica 2? It would add a lot more to the mage part of the server and the fact that we can then have healing magic (being yourself or a target player) would help a lot with dungeons and raids, As well as having plenty more types of magic and spells. Far better than the mod we have right now.

Pros:
More magic and magic specialties
Healing magic for dungeons
Spells are not one time use nor do you have to re-craft them

Cons:
Bosses that can destroy things (probably want a rule to not spawn them in)
Requires multi-block structures, so the elves and humans will need to build a magic area/building
Tslate and VTA will probably start making harder dungeons (to counteract the having healing magic)

Nagajolokia

Almost forgot. There should also be a block that neutralizes magic around it. I'm sure the Rangers can make use of it and maybe even the admins for parts of dungeons

VTA

I'm happy with our current magic mod the issue i have with mods like arsmagica is its to op and would be very unbalanced in this server all other mods would be near on useless compared to it

Tslat

Yeah i agree its a bit op

However i should point out i am going to add a couple healing spells to our existing magic mod, and I'm happy to take suggestions for more
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blaidrug

How about invisibility that ACTUALLY WORKS ON MOBS lmao
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Tslat

If only we were on 1.8... lol

It's Mojang's "Advanced" AI for mobs that causes this issue, and isn't fixable without their fix from 1.8
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!