Aastrid the Wise

Started by gargulous, July 31, 2014, 11:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gargulous

Name: Aastrid the Wise     Gender: Female     Age: 26

Race: Human     Class: Cleric     Alignment: Neutral Good

Level: 1   Armour Class: 10 + 0 + 6 + 0 = 16   Health Points: 8 + 3 + 6 = 17

Stats:     
Strength: 13 (+1)    Constitution: 18 (+3)
Dexterity: 9 (+0)    Intelligence: 17 (+3)
Wisdom: 18 (+3)    Charisma: 12 (+1)
Luck: 6

Strain Points: 17

Racial and Class Bonuses:
Human:
Size - medium (no bonus due to size)
Ability Adjustment - none
Bonus Trait - starts with two unique skills instead of one
Auto Language - Common
Starting Hit Points: 8

Cleric:
Access to Domains. One point to invest in a domain of choice per level. limited to Air, Animal, Chaos, Death, Destruction, Earth, Evil, Fire, Good, Healing, Knowledge, Law, Luck, Magic, Plant, Protection, Strength, Sun, Travel, Trickery, War, and Water Domains (1 Point/Level)   <Healing - 1>
Automatic Proficiency with Martial Melee Weapons
Automatic Proficiency with Light Armour
Hit Point Increase: 6/Level

Unique Skills and Spell Schools/Domains:

Shield Proficiency

Domains: Healing L1
Healing Domain Spells
L1 - Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5). (Strain Cost: 7)

Equipment:
LIST OF CURRENT EQUIPMENT AND WEAPONS, AS WELL AS GENERAL GOODS
Standard Adventurer's Kit:
Backpack (Empty)
Bedroll
Flint and Steel
Pouch, Belt (Empty)
Rations (Ten Days)
Rope, Hempen (50 ft.)
Torches (2)
Waterskin

Chain Shirt
Large Steel Shield
Standard Spear
Sling + Pouch of Stones
<<With GM approval: Healing Kit>>

Other Stuff:

Experience: 0

Height: 5'10"         Weight: 164 Lbs

Aastrid hails from the frozen fjords, trained as a healer and holder of wisdom for her community. Unsure how she ended up where she is now (curse her eternal mis-fortune), she puts it down to the machinations of the gods of luck who have plagued her entire life. She sees it as her duty to ply her craft as a healer where needed. Her appearance is classic for her people, with long strawberry blond hair, and light bluey/grey eyes that hint at the frosts of the long northern winters. She stands tall, at 5 feet 10 inches, she is well muscled with a healthy, but not excessive, layer of insulation.

<<im considering Freya, Norse goddess of Love and Beauty, also a great warrior of wisdom and magic http://www.goddess-guide.com/freya.html as my inspiration for deity>>

AASTRID THE WISE's Header

[b]Name:[/b] Aastrid the Wise               [b]Bonuses:[/b]           [b]Str:[/b] +1     [b]Con:[/b] +3
[b]Health Points:[/b] 17                                           [b]Dex:[/b] +0     [b]Int:[/b] +3
[b]Strain Points:[/b] 17                                                                 [b]Wis:[/b] +3    [b]Cha:[/b] +1
[b]Armour Class:[/b] CHARACTER ARMOUR CLASS                                           [b]Luk:[/b] LUK MOD
[hr]

Zito

You should take out all of the black boxes.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

gargulous

Quote from: Zito on July 31, 2014, 11:47:46 AM
You should take out all of the black boxes.
]
Thanks Zito, that was looking a little severe eh!

Zito

Yeah kind of lol. It's alright though, I did the exact same thing when I made mine up the first time XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Very well done, Gargulous.  Keep in mind, this is a heavily modified version of D&D.  Feats and magic schools fall in the same sort of category.  Since you're human, you'd be able to pick two of these skills.  One would be healing domain.  The second could be a proficiency (i still to finish that list, perhaps tonight....), or a secondary school/domain. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

gargulous

aha, ok then...hmmm...what is the situation with armour proficienceis? i would tend to assume fighters get at least light to start, but there is no mention...and traditionally clerics get light, med and heavy...so im kind of (ok, ill be honest...totally hoping)  hoping for at least medium armour prof ;)

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Ah.  I never added armor profs.  Yeah, everyone starts with least light armor.  I'll go over the list today and add proficiencies. 

Edit:  Armor Proficiencies added.  Clerics start with light armor prof.  and you could use one of your starting unique skills on a medium armor prof.
~ cinema sign.

gargulous

wonderfull, thanks a tonne furry :)