Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

UNTURNED

Started by Allpone, July 24, 2014, 05:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

UNTURNED:  its a free game on steam anyone want to try it out with me havent started yet so no idea if its good but its a spin off of minecraft survival with guns and what not  its free let em know

Clay

I have installed it but haven't played it yet. If u r online when I try it out I will msg u to play w me.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

JJ329

I like Unturned So msg me if you want to play it  :)
Jordan "Joeseph" Belcher

Blaidrug

I've seen soooo many people play that one, it's nuts.
Specifically, the agro distance is nuts lol

Wouldn't mind maybe trying it out with some of y'all.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Toa Mata Nui 9

I have Unturned on the Steam account that -- I'm wanting to say I own, since it has my username written all over it, but it's also shared with a friend of mine as well, so... -- I use; I've both played the game and seen it played, but I have yet to play it on a multiplayer server, and might like to at least attempt to join one with some friends who might (hopefully) be able to back me up in case something goes terribly wrong.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Toa Mata Nui 9

Okay, so I've been on multiplayer, and lag has not really been much of a problem so far. So with that said, I'm back to let people know that I could  be another person to contact if you are wanting to play Unturned on a server with some folks from the Claytonia community.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

fishingrat7

Lets re-boot this thread and get some people on the game if you aren't in the group already just msg me in steam "Beat the Devil out of it" i'm usually in the TS so you can just poke/message me in teamspeak i'll get you in. :D

Blazed_N_Stoned

i play a bit of unturned singleplayer if anyone can get a decent multiplayer game setup feel free to invite me

steam: iamyourenemy

Blazed_N_Stoned

i still play this game a bit we oughta open a server for it