Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Kingdom of Humanity!

Started by Blaidrug, July 16, 2014, 03:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaidrug

I've a few questions! So far, how many people have joined as humans? I know the server only officially opened last Sunday, but still!
For those humans that have joined, there's a lot of things we need to figure out.

The area our grand wizard has suggested for us to build our vast empire -- yay or nay? It is betwixt a mountainous tundra, a lush forest, and a wide open plain. There is a village nearby, and a deep ravine. We could build a grand kingdom in this corner of land, if we so choose.

If we deem it uninhabitable as a majority, where else could we venture? Should we migrate with the winds' breath and find better footing?

Otherwise, we should begin gathering resources, bricks, stone, wood, clay, to build our kingdom.

:/ooc: Basically, we need to figure out as a race if we wanna stay where we've kind of set of base or not, and how we want the kingdom to look so we  can start building. I personally like the area, there's a lot of resources around, plenty to mine and huge trees to chop down. I've filled a double chest with logs by just chopping down 3 or 4 trees so far.
And there's a large plains biome right there to expand in.

Wherever we go, we need to decide on a theme for the kingdom. Norse, or maybe medieval? Or we could go with a completely different style, whatever we decide on.
I can help build and design it, even gather the resources, but I can't do it alone lol and I definitely can't decide alone.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

danny4rest

I like the area we are in, as for the theme I think we should go with medieval.

Blaidrug

Plus, there's also a few battle towers we could raid, aaand maybe even build up as guard towers or something :3 that would be wicked.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...