Main Menu

25 Apr 2014

Started by Allpone, April 25, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

From the start till now the server has expanded to greatness with some bump's along the way. I want to thank Tslat for all his programing and plugin work. All of those who helped with the texture pack and all our players who have been faithful and continuing there story through hard times and the easier times.

That being said to the update...New Races coming soon. New story lines and hopefully the mini games and maybe bigger games will work there way back in.

Tslat is working hard to update the plugin for sevral things and you can see his updates as he posts them.

Allpone is still busy in RL at work he is up for promotion but has to study like crazy to pass a board. Expect allpone back in full force around the end of may.

players in game are speaking of building an arena and the Nords castle and living area is looking great.

Recruit a friend and get an award recruit 5 friends and get an epic item. Please talk to obi tslat or allpone with your list of recruits.

Everyone is a recruiter go to all the sites and set up your race recruiting page of your own.

furryoldlobster

Have you put any thought into creating cults/sub-religions?
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Something like that is player-based, and they have been told.

If they want to try create a cult, they can go ahead
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

Neat.  So I would be able to hop on as my dwarf, and worship something different/live somewhere other than that mountain?
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

If your intention was to do something that is not dwarf at all, why did you become a dwarf...?

The races are still there for a reason
Like what you see here?

furryoldlobster

I suppose its not a mountain Dwarf that I'd want to be.  There are several types of dwarves, Tslat.

I chose dwarf because I like to build (especially gadgets), and there weren't a whole lot of residents in the Dwarven kingdom at the time.  It seems silly to be required to build within a mountain. 

...also Furry, the human? 

Doesn't have a good ring to it. 
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

The dwarf restriction to live in the home is a major part of the race, as without it, they pretty much have no limitations.

We are considering options on them however
If we had more dwarves playing, we would be able to take action sooner

I should note however that dwarves are free to be contracted to build for other players, outside their home.
Players limit themselves due to lack of imagination
Like what you see here?

furryoldlobster

I see.  Well I'd consider coming back, but all this nonsense regarding Alfar needs to be settled.  I don't want to run back to the mountain only to be tele-fly-a-killed, or whatever the current concern might be.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

The current concern involves an individual player, and is not representative of the race itself.

Please see:
http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2534.msg19143#msg19143
Like what you see here?

furryoldlobster

I'm not really worried about the race.  They sound like chumps.  My worry is precisely the individuals controlling the Alfar.  Just to be certain. This particular individual has been dealt with, and no one has to worry about this sort of thing happening again?
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

The whole event was actions taken to introduce the race, as part of a major lore-based event.

This was well over 2 months ago, and hasn't happened since.
Like what you see here?

furryoldlobster

Ah ok.  From what others are saying, this has been an ongoing thing since the race's creation.  I've got more questions, but since they are Alfar specific, I'll bring them to the proper board.  Thanks, Tslat.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

It's not possible though, the people complaining haven't played since their introduction..
Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

While I do believe that their bows should not be THAT powerful, the Alfar race aren't anymore over done than the Golems. Every race has their ability's and there wants. I personally as a golem, would very much like to use something other than wood swords....
Zero-

Tslat

Then why do the other races get their deity armour?

That's even more overpowered than the bows

What about all the deity weapons?
Like what you see here?

furryoldlobster

I just learned of deity weapons and armor.  An interesting concept, but it doesn't work here.  Not yet at least. 
~ cinema sign.