Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

uhhhhhhhhh?

Started by Underlad, April 10, 2014, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underlad

i wanna be a golem, buttttt i went to the server and was very confused. em i suppose to get approval to be a golem?
and also im having a tough time deciding what race i want. is it possible for me to switch races if i wanted too?

aaaaaand also i take it that there is a golem city? and do golems have a separate chat from other races? i feel like that could be necessary.

Tslat

For the moment, Golem is unavailable, but I will be starting an admin discussion on this, and a number of other RolePlay things either tomorrow, or on Saturday.

If you wait it out until then, you may be able to be a Golem, but it's not certain.

As for switching races, we really, really, don't want people switching races, so it's basically a no.
There's a 'city' (more of a location, dependant on race) for every race.

You can make your own private chats with other players, or start an mcmmo party which has its own private chat.
As for race-specific chats - no, there's not
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Obi42

Good to talk to you about this today, once the RP server is up I'll let you know and we will get you setup. Just remember to modify your app to show your race choice, and be sure to have read the RP server rules and all 5 race rules :)
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Allpone

Golem has been a viable choice for all players for along time now it comes down to the discretion of the longest living golem Obi if that player can not hack the life of a golem then they will be requested to try somthing else after a tial period of play (so as of obi not to show all there secrets the Golem must decide weather to stay golem or not.

Underlad

well im just gonna choose elf then! i dont know why people are saying that the server is down, i was on it last night and it seemed to work fine.
and thanks tslat

Obi42

The server was temporarily shut down due to technical issues last night, but they were fixed up.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."