Main Menu

RP Server is a threat to the other Claytonia Servers.

Started by Allpone, January 21, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Is this a poke at the other servers.... Yes a little! why are the other servers mimicking the things we do because what we had been doing wasn't only successful but fun. RP Players thanks for playing keep up the hard work and lets keep having fun.

Clay

Mcmmo is the only similarity I see Between rp and t/e. Rp has races with towns But the T/E server has towns with no races and starting a town is the best way to protect ur stuff. The vanilla is  just vanilla With no similarities and is more of a threat to other servers , have u seen how many people have been on vanilla lately!  :D

That being said every time we start a new server people migrate to and from that server until they find where they like best.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Yeah keep in mind that when a server is new it generates a lot of short term players..

Wait for it to flatten the line
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

I honestly am obsessed with mcmmo, so this is going to be a hard decision...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Allpone

So that's why vanilla is trying to start similar  events ? hmm got ya

Clay

check the start date of that topic, if not that post then another post was made about events on the vanilla a long time ago.

I have always wanted to do community build not event on vanilla.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

schuminator85

It is what it is

Tslat

The vanilla server has been doing that since before rpg..
Like what you see here?

Allpone

Thats right Vanilla has been open alot longer than RP server so id hope there numbers are greater i bet if i sent 20 messages a day to players id get more numbers to lol...

Are we threatened....hmmmm

well honesty NOT AT ALL because simply even if I'm the only player the server will live I'm a grown man who can pay his bills. however we are a young server not trying to steel from those with in our own family.

and maybe not the first time vanilla has talked about events but the last subject brought up on it is January 05, 2014 shortly after a new server to the family opens up and starts running events on a regular occasion. 

there is allot  more under the skin on such a subject but it would not be in good taste to go there..... Play to Crush!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

Just adding my little point that i'm not on anyone side, but the minigame thing was actually done by vanilla first with there bounty game in the first spawn, I played a game and it was great, just a bit difficult to run with it being vanilla and everything
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

RTab

RP server has peoples heads now huh??? Thats not suspicious.

Zito

RP is taking ideas from Econ, Econ took ideas from RP. It doesn't really matter, as long as the community thrives!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Quote from: RTab on February 09, 2014, 04:15:32 AM
RP server has peoples heads now huh??? Thats not suspicious.

RP has people's heads because of the Herobrine plugin.
It was not a primary idea
Like what you see here?