Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

16 Dec 2013

Started by Allpone, December 16, 2013, 02:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

WOW what a weekend we had we toped out at 20 players for a good long run Congrats to the community.. Hey so things to know the server is an always ongoing project new plugins updates rules (to help with balanceing) just like any other online game so for those of you who stay with us thank you for your understnding. We have a dedicated community admin or not and its great keep it up as the GM i truley care for our players. But do understand tailoring to 20+ players and making every last one happy is an impossible task however i will do what i can to keep things fair and impartial to players Races and what ever may be done....That mini game this weekend wow to die for lol really players died but for real.  The server is building up if only you could see all i can see tons of great Builds ....Stories........RP....and more...

Things to look forward to: Custom server texture pack
                                      Custom server Plugin
                                      Some of you may know a possible new race (not set in stone)
                                      New Orc rules.....
                                      New Mini Games

Ok look for real the possiblitys are limit less and things are going to keep going only if it comes down to me. The ideas are flowing and i hope you like what we have for you.

Congrats to our new Rangers with our increase in Players we needed an increase in Mods please respect this and if any of them over abuse there power bring it up to me ion forums ....speaking of if there are player isues dont fight in the game respectfully try to fix the situation even if it means you loose out on somthing and then write a post in the forums so i can address or a Ranger can address the issue.... We will handel all isues as fair as possible with out picking favorits if i find out one of my Rangers cant do this i will kindly ask them to step down.

Cant wait to see where our world Story goes: "Hail Players! Well Met & Pass not unseen!"

Clay

New rangers, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report all issues on the forums to keep all rangers and admins in the loop.

New rangers, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report all issues on the forums to keep all rangers and admins in the loop.

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Allpone

Allpone: RP Server Admin (GM)
CJConch13: RP Server Moderator (Ranger)
Kaz: Global Moderator & RP Moderator (Ranger)
Obi42: RP Server Moderator (Ranger)
Saya: RP Server Moderator (Ranger)

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Obi42

"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."