Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Update

Started by Allpone, September 18, 2013, 07:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Dear community here is your update on this server: Due to real life floods in my area and an extra unexpected bill the server has been delayed. So what can be done. How can we help what are the delays.

#1. The Project needs money on most cases Allpone will be fronting this part. Project has $6 at the moment out of a preferred $20. Yes the ideal price to run our up and coming server will cost $20 a month if we get $50 up front we can make it a bit cheaper by paying 3 months at a time. The very moment that we have the money the server will be on within 24 hr ( that means map on ..not every plugin installed)and from there things will begin to roll.

#2. What slots are filled and who is doing what? Clay is lead on plugins. Allpone is Lead Admin of server (so he will work along side his team). Which brings us to that. We are looking for Admin workers, good skills to have is a working, knowledge of how to use admin plugins, such as but not limited to MC Edit. We are looking for a Lore Admin who will be writing plots and story lines in books and other places.A lead builder who loves epic builds for others to explore. Over all we are looking for 4 Dedicated Admin and a few monitors.

#3. This server is pushing for epic play. The main issue after joining countless Adventure servers was simply this: You log in and its just to much the rules, the plugins, the complecated-ness of it all you cant build here, to be able to do this and that you must  bla bla bla....&  so forth and so forth. We want you to be able to log in and play minecraft as it was ment to be played under an adventure setting. What dose that mean? It means this. There will be rules but allot of those rules will be done off of an honor code Admin will be doing there job helping and watching the community if your breaking a rule that's based of of the honor code you will go to prison and likely not be taken out. But what this achieves is being able to log in and play minecraft as minecraft and still be in an adventure map.

#4. What to expect? There are already epic city's built on this map, that you will be charge of reforming to your imagination you wont be in some city that you cant change and make your home. There will be events with reward and consequences, your choices and the way you push your faction may change the world. Dungeons they are out there and not easy but have great rewards.

There may be questions so ask! i was just trying to give a brief update and wanted to talk to our community. If you want to be an Admin on this server talk to me . you need to have an idea of your main focus though and tell me what your best at, MC Edit is going to be something we are looking for. Dnt just say I want to be admin because i want to be and i play allot. That gives me no ground to make a choice off of.

Zito

Could you elaborate more on the monitor position, and the admin positions?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Allpone

About to eat dinner and then ill get on that thanks for the suggestion

Kaz

I absolutely LOVE writing and lore, plus I'm no stranger to admin ordeals :P I would be more than happy to write lord for the server. If you want, just need some info on when everything should be done by
Stay Cool 8)

Tslat

Aren't you writing a novel too kaz?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Kaz

Working on it, been delayed with school starting up, but I hope to work a bit more on it as I adjust to my classes more
Stay Cool 8)

Farquad94

I will help build dungeons and other stuff to explore :D
Fancy signature

Woodsy1995

I am a Lore Master Just hear to offer a hand i have got good knowledge with world edit, if you need money aswell i may be able to donate some at the end of the month but who do i donate to
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own