Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

9 Dec 2013 (READ ME)

Started by Allpone, December 09, 2013, 02:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Hail Players. Things have been coming along it looks like our crash isue has been resoloved we will start putting Plugins back on. The community has been hard at work building new things all of which is looking great.

Somthing to know about this server: Random stuff happens call them deitys being annoying call it events call it allpone being a !@#$#@ but guess what thats apart of this server i apoligize if its not your cup of tea.....second thought no ...no i dont.... lots of the players find the randomness fun when there is an event it is more offten than not mandatory and envolves every one you might die you might loose stuff but if you win the event or the round you get good ingame prizes ...on most cases you will get a 2 min warning somthing crazy is about to happen but not always... this isnt child hood year 2000 little league baseball where everyone wins and every one gets a prize.  this is old school get over it things happen you may loose LIFE a true survival server with a twist.

For those who like this thank you for playing we have had a great time so far the books the lore and the prizes and events have been fun i am open for sugestions some of which i take some i dont Cant wait to see you guys some more ingame

for those who hate this thanks for trying us out hope you find a good home in another clytonia server and good luck.

Clay

Could we put something like this in the "about the RP server" section of the forums so people know what they are getting into. Maybe even give an example so we can stop any misunderstandings before they happen.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Allpone

Discussed in TS about an update about events and server

joe21221

I love the Random events, Except for when death rains down from above, but i always seem to miss the fun events.

Anywho, i think the RP server is being run fantastically!

Tslat

I'd like to call for the race rules to be written out more clearly.. A number of people (including myself) are very lost when it comes to this... Also it would make it easier for me to finish this plugin I'm making for the server
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Allpone

T slat we should talk

Tslat

I've been waiting, but I've never seen you in teamspeak
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!