Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

4 DEC 2013 Todays Rant!

Started by Allpone, December 04, 2013, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Currently the server is having some sort of issue we are working as fast as we can to get it back up sorry for the inconvenience. 

Things to look forward to: The server will be going to a Custom texture pack...We highly recommend that you use this texture pack and support it. It will hopefully truly add to the Lore we are trying to accomplish.

Always expect randomosity with in the server events may be the same or similar however I am always trying to come up with new active ideas (in most cases you will get a warning that it is about to happen not all cases though) you will lose items sometimes you will die sometimes but there is always a chance to get rewarded this is survival at its peak.

As the server continues we hope to grow in number, we hope things (buildings, roads, and what not.) will continue to grow and get nicer, take pride in this world so when we have visitors they will be amazed by what we have. Be respectful a community that is friendly as a whole will pull new members in. We are not looking to be a mega server per say but we are always looking to grow. Player rules, Race rules, will always be adjusting for balance and the overall smoothness of the server.

It was asked the chain of command for this server; don't bug Clay he is part of the Admin team but issues will go through me, I will bug Clay if need be. So the below is sort of what's going on, but all issues should go on the fourm posts and or through me first.

Player positions:
Admin/GM: Allpone
Admin/Plugin Tech: Clay
Admin:  SGTzero (currently moving not sure when you will see him around)
Recruiter: CJ (he has been doing a great job at advertising) As for recruiting everyone can help in that area  and when we get new players be kind and helpful not just one person but all players.
Ranger (think of it as server police): Obi (If he says back off, back down, or shut up listen to him.)

This is the team as of now the point is to have a server that there are not 100 players with OP the only player with OP is ME *example* if Clay chooses to play on this server he understands he is a player at that point not the GM not because he cant handle it or doesn't deserve it but because sometimes you want a place where you have to actually play and not have all the power.

Follow the rules this is an honor system in most cases don't get caught being that guy I don't care about how long you have been with claytonia if you get caught you are a player you will get jailed/ or banned. If you are jailed you will get another chance when your jail time is up. 

Things have truly been going great we have had good activity and numbers are growing I am truly grateful for our community and its players for the most part things have been smooth thank you to all of you who have made this server a great place to hang out and a great place to over all build play and fight.

Any questions just ask I do my best to be fair and impartial.

Kaz

I think you're doing a great job creating a unique RP experience and there's nowhere to go but up from here.
Stay Cool 8)

Allpone

Just informed that the server has been brought back up thank you for your patience.

Clay

server is now running 1.7 and the issue with random crashes SHOULD also be fixed.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Crashes aren't fixed. Other than that, awesome job so far Allpone! (And Clay behind the scenes.)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

support ticket is in. hopefully they will have a fix or advice on solving the problem.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video