Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

27 Nov 2013

Started by Allpone, November 27, 2013, 06:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

First, I want to thank everyone for joining this project. We have already had a great start. I will stress from the get go our server has only been fully open for about 12 days, so with that in mind we are doing fairly well. We had a max of 16 on at a time at one point, and all we are going to do is grow hopefully... but that takes your patience and your support (meaning play time).

Second, I want to address a couple issues and questions that are out there.

#1. Plugins: We still have a bit of RAM but not a ton...MCMMO is one we are looking at, along with Heroes and a few others. Please be patient with us as we decide on which direction we will take, and yes, suggestions are welcome.  MCMMO is almost a definite one but remember we are only 12 days old, and there is bound to be things that come in as we go.

#2. We have had complaints about possible cheaters. We do run off of an Honor system on a lot of the rules, so to that I'd say no matter what your age, prove yourself to be a person of honor. Also, if you think what you're doing isn't allowed, or are not sure whether it is allowed, or it's not clear in the rules that are written out, ask the server or myself first before doing it. I will add if you haven't read all the rules you are already wrong. So far we have ran into a couple who where cheating, and a couple who where cheating and didn't know it, we ran into others saying others were cheating when they were not... Look, it's a game, have fun with it. Sometimes when you think someone is cheating they're not, they actually found a loophole that allows them to "get through your walls" or whatever the case may be.

#3. No Griefing. Simple, just don't do it.....

#4.  Ask questions, ask questions, ask questions.... I will use Obi as an example; he has grilled me with questions about rules and what's expected and what's not, and Race questions, the whole 9 yards. Just so he can get into Character and make a better Golem, and the more he asks the better Golem he makes. Others have asked questions that I never would have thought of, and now they know the servers views on it. So just ask questions.

#5. Things are always being done to the server to fix/ or make better (such as beds working needs fixed working on it)

Zito

I think things have gone pretty decently so far. I can't wait for MCMMO though :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins