Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

20 OCT 2013

Started by Allpone, October 20, 2013, 04:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Ok Claytonians! The Adventure map First spawn in is looking great if you haven't been helping you should stop by just to see how it is coming along those who are on the Adventure map team thank you for all your hard work i think your doing great. I put a Note board for leaving signs for others to read if you are on the adventure team and have been helping out please put your name on the back of the board and anyting you want the rest of the team to read  put where ever.

Tslat

I've added the ip to the IP section on the splashpage..
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Allpone

Woodsy1995

sorry i did not do much on it yesterday i was Out all day and then night time i got far too drunk for myown good
Their was this girl and she was in my top bunk, Long story short I was Pissed
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Allpone

Tslat

Maybe the bunk collapsed  :o
Like what you see here?

Allpone

the following above has been removed due to rated PG:13 conversation working its way to R real fast.

Allpone

I'll be on for a bit today

Tslat

The following above..? Lol

Oxymoron
Like what you see here?

Allpone

Allpone

startd on the dungen main entrance it looks pretty good and the redstone secret door is great

Tslat

Really should have hidden crypts and stuff all over the place I think

A key/lock plugin would be awesome..

where you can like find the keys across the world and have to bring them to open specific doors and stuff
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

sounds fun I might come and see and help but i wanna have the experiance of it so i may wait until it done :D
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Woodsy1995

It'll be nice to have you on the team

Woodsy1995

Also update i will be working more on this tonight, if i could possibly have a list of things that need to be done Allpone i can work through them systematically, i would like a chance to make the other cities for the other races as impressive as the Dwarven ones

Zito

If I am on just hot me up and I'll help you Woodsy.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins