Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

APP's

Started by Allpone, September 23, 2013, 06:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

Going to try to make this simple

Admin app: simple simple.... a short paragraph of what you bring to the table if you where admin. sent PM to me

Ranger: The Ranger will be a trusted position who will have some powers they will be our builder helpers and our police (having the power to send player to jail if they get out of hand.) to apply you have to build a 20cell prison and take a photo. and post it. your char must be in the photo for proof of build. (will make a topic for the photos.

any questions just ask

Tslat

You could post a link to the prison photo thread, would make it easier
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

I think it would be better if you gave some parameters to what you want in the apps... A lot of people have pre-written apps that they will use if you don't

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Can you give me a few days until i get inteenet back then i will apply with pics and build O:-)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Allpone

I could make it where everything was very specific but i want it a little open ended

Woodsy1995

Yeah, whilst my internet is down i've been working a bit on ideas and trying to figure out some ideas on how we could set up quests and stuff i have a few ideas and would love to share with you, when will you be on Teamspeak?
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Allpone

hopefully this weekend

Farquad94

Will apply as a ranger. Have pics in the next few days
Fancy signature