Main Menu

New Iron Work Shop

Started by JudgeCrane, September 21, 2013, 05:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Finally made a shop in spawn and it is open to the public, prices may change in the future but you can buy what is there now. Mostly selling iron things and I have future ideas to add to the shop.
Ill add a list of items that are sold and their prices later to this thread. Im still working on getting the prices just right, if you think im selling something and giving you a bad deal let me know and give me a reasonable price for me and the buyers.
Any feedback would be appreciated.  :D
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

JudgeCrane

Anvil- 1 diamond or 4 gold ingots

Armor- chest/legs 4 iron per- head/feet 2 iron per

Tools- axe,sword,hoe,pickaxe 1 iron- shovel 1 gold nugget

Rails- minecart 2 iron, any kind of rail 2 iron for 16

Misc- bucket, compass 1 iron- hopper, bars 2 iron

I may add other iron items in future just ask if you want to see a item in there that's not listed.
Prices are open for discussion.

Oh yeah and ill be happy to give free iron block for peoples nether star altars.
Hope the server likes my shops addition to spawn!
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

Looking good, put that iron farm to work lol
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

JudgeCrane

Going to see about doubling the output sometime this week.

fishingrat7

Tslat

It's certainly a unique shop anyway, people should check it out if they haven't already
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

I will probably check it out later today when I get on Vanilla to brew some magical potions :D

~Zito #corrupt4dmins