Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Why?

Started by JudgeCrane, September 11, 2013, 12:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Why build a giant pyramid? No idea but gives me something to do when I ragequit from other games.
I built one earlier that had a base was 28x28 but I doubled it so nows its 56x56 or something.
Originally planned to be storage might make it a temporary cattle farm. I might add secret redstone entrances or layers to  add diffrent floors like maybe something with railtracks. Considering adding stonebrick designs on the sides of the pyramid maybe like egyptian hieroglyphs, or giant glass windows.

Also looking at it I can make it a mockup beacon with a water beam :P Maybe could turn that into a elevator to get up to a platform. I had some ideas to add some games into it to mess with people who sneak in.
Kinda silly how a random idea can turn into all this : /

All I really need right now is netherbrick to top it off Id say maybe 2-3 double chests of netherrack could do it, and im farming that netherrack now and ill happily accept any donations of unused rack or bricks.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

Looking good.. but why not just use a real beacon? lol

fast movement would be handy once it's finished I'd assume
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

JudgeCrane

Im too lazy to farm wither skulls basically...lool
I find this way funner for me :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

sharingjan

if you want netherrack, there are lots of them in the chest at the hub.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Zito

You should build a bunch of traps in a maze  inside, then put a reward in the middle!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

or.. put a lava trap in the middle so whoever gets to the end dies

Sounds fun. lol
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Tried to make source blocks to make a pond of water maybe add glowstone under the top area to raise light level?