Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Towers

Started by Flareside, September 07, 2013, 01:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flareside

Ok here is a different pic since the other one was huge. Towers on my island.

Flare

Tslat

So that's where you moved to?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

RTab

Looks Awesome! That island seems to have alot of potential!

Flareside

Yeah the island is huge and has a few low spots but is mostly extreme hills. I am still working on a storage house and the farms but I did get the cover for my ranch area done so no more mobs spawning with the cows. I am still trying to decide what kind of large structure I am going to build on it. I am open to ideas.

Flare

Devo_008

thats a nice looking island man well done so far

Zito

How about floating islands above it; then have them connected with arching bridges to the main island? That would be awesome if you could do it!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Devo_008

IF he could do it, of course he can do it but its a Zito idea so noone will do it

im jking but yeah what he said sounds cool

Tslat

Actually I was gonna do that exact thing at my house zito.. There's so much for me to do, I don't know when I'll get to that point
Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Right next to the ocean maybe docks or a glass sphere in the water just some ideas. Or a house on the side of the mountain with windows or glass rooms looking out.
Really nice place Ill have to check it out sometime.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tslat

I'm also doing the house in the side of a mountain with glass windows looking out crane
Like what you see here?

Zito

Tslat, what aren't you doing?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I have so many things I wanna do lol, it just all takes time.. I've done the farms I wanted to do, I'm just about to start work on the glass-window mountain thing soon
Like what you see here?