Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Found a problem!

Started by JudgeCrane, September 02, 2013, 07:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

So thanks to VillagerMarker mod I found when during the process of my iron trench farm where there is a problem.
For some reason during phase two the village is suppose to be registered on the bottom of the farm then re registered on the top. The problem shown here is that the first village is created but it is registering all the others villages doors creating one big village when it should be creating 21 separate villages. Ill have to watch the redstone during this process and see what is causing this.
My only guesses is the timing for granting and taking away sky access between each village is taking too long so some redstone may be slowing this down.
Villager is somehow not detecting the doors may have to start the process with the detector villagers in different positions.
Maybe chunks are not loading, but I do see redstone working and villages being created prior so that may not be it.
Maybe I made a error in redstone or the building which is the simplest answer and probably the cause just need to figure if its one or the other.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

sharingjan

Hope you will find a answer soon for your iron golem farm, the problem i had with my mob farm was that i just didn't had all caves lit around it.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Zito

This is way out of my league... O_O. I wish you luck with this though!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins