Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Staff Requests

Started by andrew13679, March 08, 2013, 06:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew13679

Claytonia, i know i joined last night....... But i really do like your server, (Like a lot.) so i asked PrimeZz, he told me to post here. And told me what to write.

What can you offer the men and women of claytonia?: Someone the players can count on to help them, make sure they have a fun, grief free time. I am a generally humorous guy, or at least i try to be .....  I am a fun guy to be around, i act very positively towards things, ha besides hackers and griefers and all that other $h!z.

Why do you want to be moderator?: Well for starters i think your community is great, and friendly full of great people, i'm starting to think claytonia is my new place to chill, talk and have fun. In my eyes, it's a privilege to be a Moderator or higher on a server you enjoy to  hang out on. I want to look forward to making some new online friends, and growing your community more than it is.

About yourself: I am 12 and a half. Mature and responsible. I can be relied on. Gaming helps me like most people with clearing your mind of the crap you see/hear during the day. I am interested in basketball.... I love spending time with family and getting together with friends to have a fun time.

Age: 12 and a half, well I act 13/14. Maybe even older O.o

Ign: andrew13679                                        Name: Andrew

Maturity: From one to ten, about a 9 maybe 8 and a half.  I like to think of myself as a teenager.

How many hours a day will you try to play?: I go to school, so 6/7 hours of school that leaves me with 6/5 hours every school day, pretty much all day on weekends, holidays (Spring break is next week, so i have 3 weeks of play about all day with little breaks.

I hope you see this Claytonia, and you will for sure be seeing this PrimeZz :D Thanks for reading, hope you consider me! :) -Andrew

Davefire55

Davefire55, been here for quite some time...I think, at least since that 24 hour off thing.
What can you offer the men and women of claytonia?:I am a nice, funny, mature person whos been on alot though im off for a weekend due to gf being over and what not. But other than that Im very helpful even in my current ranking. Ask Vandy and Elbone as well as most new people I try to help out in some way.

Why do you want to be moderator?: So i can better help people and help the server as a whole. Not only that but I can help keep watch since im on quite often.

About yourself: I am 20 almost 21, mature. I live in southern California so im in the pacific time zone which I believe is unlike some of the mods so I can be on at different times than the other ones. I was in the Airforce for a bit and am now back home due to medical stuffs.

Ign: Davefire55                                        Name: David

Maturity: Id say an 8. Though I am mature I can also have fun :D and joke around an am not a super hard ass. 

How many hours a day will you try to play?: It depends, im anywhere from all day, to taking a weekend off. However on average at least 3-4 hours a day.

I hope you all concider me :D thanks (^.^)b

Clay

We are not currently looking for staff. When we do start looking we will be promoting from within. It will be someone who is on mumble and active on the forums. I am doing this because I want to know all of the staff.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

andrew13679

Quote from: Claytonia on March 08, 2013, 11:23:57 PM
We are not currently looking for staff. When we do start looking we will be promoting from within. It will be someone who is on mumble most of the time. I am doing this because I want to know all of the staff.

Ha didn't want to make it seem like everyone should post  a app if they want to, it was supposed to be called "Andrew13679"S Staff request." P.S I have mumble now.