Main Menu

EVENT IDEAS

Started by Clay, June 22, 2013, 04:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I would like to do a server event. Im thinking something along the lines of a building competition.
If we do a building competition what should people build?
Ideas i have had: boats, underwater build, trees, maze, roller coaster...

SO...

What kind of event would you guys like to see?
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Axe

A modern-looking house building competition would be fun.

fishingrat7

we could do a speed build kind of thing have only 10-30 min to get all you can done. That might be a fun idea

Kaz

Pixel art/build statues of our skins likeness or a person
Stay Cool 8)

suplano

Castles, Towers, Redstone Contraptions, and Prisons.  I don't actually know what you cound do it of because these ideas would take lots of space..

Whitehawk

Castles they are the most fun!
It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

Chaos

Redstone creations, or ships!

Axe

A building competition based on a given topic. Whoever portrays the topic the best, wins!

Whitehawk

id like to change my mind since my last post here to a underwater build, as im planning to try something like this real soon anyhow :)

Zito

This would take a lot of set up, but it is a pretty cool thing. A server that I play on sometimes recently did an Event that they called "The Purge". Basically, they changed they main game world for one day. The new world that they put on was a completely new one, and the rules for this one day were simple: Kill or be killed. Griefing, raiding, etc was all legal for just this one day, on this one world. It was even encouraged!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

I like this idea. I'll talk with the admins and see about the logics of doing this

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

ChaoticRainbows

What about something of a competion build where everyone starts out with the same amount of a certain choice of materials ex: 200 cobble , 30 coal , 4 pickaxes, 3 saplings etc etc and see what you can make out of those rationed items. Mobs could be turned on to make it more hectic :P

Zito

I like that one, that would definitely be fun

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Quote from: ChaoticRainbows on July 02, 2013, 06:10:21 PM
What about something of a competion build where everyone starts out with the same amount of a certain choice of materials ex: 200 cobble , 30 coal , 4 pickaxes, 3 saplings etc etc and see what you can make out of those rationed items. Mobs could be turned on to make it more hectic :P

big fan of this one too

I will be doing a poll in the near future so everyone can vote on the next event.

Whitehawk

Quote from: Claytonia on July 02, 2013, 10:35:31 PM

big fan of this one too

I will be doing a poll in the near future so everyone can vote on the next event.

Yep this one I like too, it would be cool to see what ppl end up with.

Zito

Quote from: Claytonia on July 02, 2013, 10:35:31 PM

big fan of this one too

I'll definitely vote :D

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Whitehawk

Yes a Poll is always good fun :) though we need to get ppl to vote on it :)