Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Allpone

Started by Allpone, May 25, 2015, 04:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

What's up Claytonia, So I've been in and out but mostly gone along time now, because of work. I now live in Alaska ( because of work and it's awesome) however here I don't have internet except on my phone or if I go into town and use McDonald's or library or so forth. I have truly missed my adventures with the Claytonians.

I have some great news that I hope the community can get super exited about, I have been working on the development of a great game designed for Claytonia only. I haven't been ready to share my hidden plan till today because I know I'm getting close to its start point. Clay only herd a bit but gave me the stamp of approval as it gets closer, more info will be put out on how to be apart of this concept that is being developed. I know being very unclear but those who know me, my first project was considered a success for claytonia I have higher hopes and expectations for this one and it will be made where everyone can be involved and most will want to bring there friends. Lol huge promises. Won't be long and I will bring the beta idea out and see if I can make good on it all.

Prepare yourselves for "Kingdoms of Claytonia"

joe21221

Very excited to see more about this!

Hope all is well in Alaska!!

Toa Mata Nui 9

Wait, what, when, where, how, and why??
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

This topic is 4 months old now Toa, and you even posted in the newer topic he was referring to.

Pointless is Pointless.....
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!