Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

5 Person Team!

Started by Tokilin, April 04, 2014, 02:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

We had our first five person team today, and I have to say it was pretty sweet. Having all of us in TS was kinda cool, not having to ping all over the place or type to notify something important. We got our butts kicked, but that's not important. We had fun :P

Next time though, I want to win! We'll have to work on strategies and stuff. Unfortunately, our smurfs (People who have really high level accounts but play on low level ones) were kind of limited in what champions they could use. We'll have to fix that at some point, or possibly just use our real accounts (ah, how nice would that be?).

So, any thoughts? How do you feel we played? Champion suggestions that people should learn? Random person reading this post wanna join us sometime? Plenty of questions to be asked and answered! :D
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Millarz

I think we should try an intermediate bot game and see how that goes and we can take it from there. And Lil Axew has to buy someone I can actually play @_@ or the free rotation could be nice to me :p
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Tokilin

I kinda like this rotation XD

Ahri Free is a beautiful thing, the Ahri's are everywhere! Also, I tried Varus for the first time. He's a pretty easy champ to use. Not to mention, no one told me his secondary was a mage! I can use my AP runes with him :)

Also, AP Varus seems to take things up a notch, a lot harder to use than AD.

Zito

I agree with Millarz, we should practice a game or tow in Int bots and see how it goes. I noticed when it was just Toki, Fish, and I that we did really well. Mainly because we just listened to Toki and his strategies XD. I think Toki should be the strategist for the team :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Naw, I just like telling the other team what to do o:

I'm honestly not all that good XD

Zito

You think you aren't, but you are. If you didn't get targeted all the time with Teemo, you would just backdoor it alone and destroy the Nexus XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Anivia's free this week and she's someone I actually use. Perfect.

Zito

What position is Anivia?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Zito

I am terrible everywhere except mid though D:

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

...Welp. If we do intermediate bots though then I don't have to smurf.

Zito

I don't do bots much anymore lol. I like URF...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Of course, it wouldn't always be bots, we just need to strategize more...

Zito

We need to have a battle plan before we go in to these games. Who's going to be who, and where are they going to be. If we're organized, and have back up plans, we'll do a lot better.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Oi, I like my normal battle strategy, thank you very much.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Zito

Noob, you are the best LoL player I know XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

"Wing it" is normally what happens. You have to be responsive to the other team and how the battle is going. You make plans as you go.

Zito

You need to work together and have strategies as well though. You can plan a few minutes in advance. Trust me, when Toki starts to go all tactician in the background, things on the other team die. A lot.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

I do not deny that. Well, is the bot thing on then? Then again, you can't really be strategic with bots... They're... bots. They do the same thing every game.

Zito

Why would we do bots? I hate bots...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Bots would work if one of us had to try out new characters, you can't be synergistic with the team if you haven't a clue how to use their abilities to support them. If you wanted to try bots, we could all feed each bot 5 deaths and proceed from there, int bots can be tough when fed and your team isn't working together. It would also help us with team fights because they tend to group up, we can practice locking and bursting on their ADC and AP Mage while proceeding to make sure the rest doesn't get away. Secondly, we can practice dropping wards. I notice nobody in normal likes to drop them (I'm no exception <.<;;;; ) and having vision will let your team know where the enemies are, from who on the other team is being an idiot and chilling in our jungle solo to when the other team wants to form a mob and run Frankenstein (Yorick?) out of town. One person can only drop 3 wards, so to have a proper vision of the field, we'd need 2, maybe 3 people dropping them.

Or we could just learn all that playing in normal o:

JudgeCrane

You guys need some help? I find bots pretty easy even on hard, I could also do any role you need. I also do play quite a bit of 3v3 if you want to make another team for that?
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tokilin

I don't normally play the crystal Scar, but I'll join in if you want. I know the items sets I use will have to change a bit, item's are different to specific maps. And yeah, Bot are easy which is why I suggested feeding them. But even then, they kinda get crushed if any teamwork is exhibited at all...

JudgeCrane

Crystal scar is dominion which im fine playing teamwork is harder on that map actually. I was thinking of twisted treeline which is the 3v3 map. But whatever you guys are up to is fine with me just pick a time and msg me in game.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Tokilin

Woops, my bad, haha. You can tell how often I play things other than summoner's rift... I think ARAM would be kinda fun, even just to use champs and play around in. Eventually we'll get diverse. It's slowly building up, we even have a LoL room in TS!

JudgeCrane

Chance of getting a 5 team together? for SR or maybe ARAM?

Zito

I've only played one game of ARAM, but I'm definitely up for some SR. Heck, I'd be happy with 3v3 if I learned a champ that's good on it XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Sorry bout that last game :/ My mom yelled at me for playing League before homework and told me I had 20 minutes and my mind wasn't really in that last game :/

Tokilin

No worries, it's just a game.

Zito

We still had an awesome first match, so everything is good!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins