Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Dwarven stronghold renovation!

Started by FinnDJ, January 17, 2014, 02:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinnDJ

alright, i have a request to the Overseer of building and the King of the Dwarves himself. i feel that the lower quarter in the dwarven stronghold is somewhat...lacking in terms of homeliness. the small huts are great for the high quarter, but on the lower areas, it looks a bit lazy and its not at all good. i'd like to see the place thriving with dwarven folk, filled with shops and housing estates. theres the town sqaure area, and no one every sees it! it just gathers dust and soot in the dark corner...if you could allow me to build (and perhaps creative mode, though i highly doubt i'd be trusted) i would gladly take on the task of designing and building these ideas. building is a passion of mine, and i'd rather look around and see some beautiful buildings! please consider this? thanks! :)

joe21221

Our king has been away, perhaps hell return soon or a new one can come, but he started renovating the bottom floor. So until a new king or his return i don't think we should do to much renovating on the bottom floor. Whenever a decision is formally made i can help you with the resources. (Overseer of Resources here) But until then id recommend no major renovations. It just so happens, that i think our king is also overseer of labor.

Also, glad to see ya use the forums!!

FinnDJ

very well then Joe. i just wanted to be sure. i honestly couldnt tell that there was much renovation? besides from the mansion and the cobblestone generator...but im fine with waiting for a bit.

joe21221

Yeah. Once down the stairs is where the start was, if ya walk a bit its just kinda a not so great looking place. =[