Main Menu

Elf and Dwarf Relations

Started by Zito, November 29, 2013, 06:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

I, Zito, on behalf of the Elven High Council, decree that all hostilities between Dwarves and Elves will now officially cease. We have a neutral agreement. Any Elf whom kills a Dwarf will be exiled from our city. The Elf that kills a Dwarf will be handed over to the Dwarves for further sentencing.

Furthermore, any Elf caught conspiring with the Orcs will be subject to the same fate.

Zito, High Elf

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

As Hand of the King of Varros I declare that Dwarves who kill Elves will also be exiled from our City, as is fair. May Varros and Arbor smile upon this neutrality
Stay Cool 8)

furryoldlobster

I, Furry, son of Rolf, can agree to a point.  The Dwarf Murderer known only as Gary shall receive no such mercy.  This masked assailant (either Elven or Human), who is still seeking refuge in, or around, the realm of Elves shall pay with his life for the destruction of my family and Dwarven allies.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Kaz

This Masked Marauder shall be, if found, taken in to custody of the Dwarven High Council and from there be questioned of these accusations you propose Furry, son of Rolf. Yet you are not the King, who stands only below Varros in power.
Stay Cool 8)

furryoldlobster

The dwarves have no council, but instead a supreme patriarch.  Regardless, this matter is beyond even our king, as this menace attacked varros years before our current ruler took power.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Farquad94

I forward this decree.

-King Farquad
Fancy signature