Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Spawn Build

Started by schuminator85, April 08, 2015, 06:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuminator85

I am gonna hold off on building at spawn until we can get together and plan it out.  Random people building random things is gonna become very frustrating for everyone.  This build will bring the Vanilla server back to life and I'm looking forward to it.  Details are what gets peoples attention, not square builds with pyramid roofs.  If I have offended you just know that wasn't my intention.  If we lay everything out before building it will make everything much easier.  I look forward to hearing from you guys!
It is what it is

Tslat

Maybe you should each decide on a specific area to build and focus on that, rather than everyone all over the place

Then after a build is done everyone can take turns reviewing the build until everyone is satisfied.

I'm not sure waiting around is the best solution is all.

The best builder i see, i have another build offer for. It's a bit of a special build, so I'm interested to see who is most creative and impressive
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Quote from: Tslat on April 08, 2015, 08:35:59 PM
Maybe you should each decide on a specific area to build and focus on that, rather than everyone all over the place

This would definitely prevent a lot of conflict, and everyone would get to build what they wanted.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

schuminator85

Thats what I want, but we need to get together first then we can talk about who builds what and lay things out.
It is what it is

Poult

Ok schu me and you need to get online together and talk it over, me and you have the same timezone so can you maybe try be online at 4PM our time (2 hours from the posting of this message) today (the 9th of course) and we can work from there, Tslat and Zito I would appreciate if you two could also be online if you're able to, as well as any other interested builders of course.

Tslat

Mercuryborder is also a builder in this project
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

schuminator85

Sounds like a plan poult, I'll be on at 4pm.
It is what it is

Poult

Don't suppose you can go online right now?

schuminator85

Just got off work, 4pm is the earliest sorry.
It is what it is

Toa Mata Nui 9

by myself here on the server... been afk off-and-on for 5+ hrs or so total, and only one person other than myself on at one time. Only about 2 or 3 different players got on while I was on, and generally not for long, since I was afk most of that time.  :(
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)