Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

If you build it they will come

Started by Woodsy1995, April 12, 2013, 05:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsy1995

Not only is this one of the best films in the whole world it is also inspiration for my idea of a community build, so as many of you know i have been building A castle On my secluded island in the Southern Seas Woodsonia as i like to call it, Anyway, I was hoping that maybe People would like To add to it, so i have moved it too another place with a new ruler, Turtlez_Gaming, and with his help i would like to propose a Community build, the castle looked a bit lonely on my island so my challenge for you my building minions, is To Kingdomify My Castle (PimpMyRide), The castle is Situated Directly south east of Spawn and i very much hope you all rise to my challenge, it needs farms, houses , Kingdom walls, mines, Shops, Everything you can think of it needs i hope to see some of you work soon and i hope very much you all enjoy

P.S. Don't Grief the Castle, And have fun <3
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Kaz

Stay Cool 8)

Woodsy1995

Kaz

Stay Cool 8)

Woodsy1995

ok ok its yours Kaz just make it look beautiful :)

Kaz

I don't have permission to build, Good Lord Woodsy, King of All Things Tea and English
Stay Cool 8)

Woodsy1995

i have sorted that friend :) Good lord Kaz of the Chicken Isles and Kazakhstan for the Lulz