Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Family Drwg

Started by Blaidrug, May 18, 2014, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaidrug

The first, Blaidd, came to the world. Unknown origins, and nothing on him but the humblest of tools and clothing.
He managed to create a meager existence for himself, a simple home; the beginnings of a grand empire, though he knew only that he needed a way to survive.

He survived attacks from bears, boars, even carnivorous legions of murderous ants.
On the 9th day, Blaidd Drwg was swept away by the tide -- never to be seen again.

All was not lost, as he had a son. Baring his family name, Fal Drwg inherited his fathers knowledge, his humble abode, and continues the great lineage that is the Drwg clan!

OOC: I drowned immediately after getting the swimming skill ^^;; Apparently, this means that I no longer have y'all as "my kin"
However, I still have the same hearthsecret, "Dalig Ulf Straden". So, you can actually type it into the Kin screen and add me in. So, ya know. XD

PS. Like Toki, I'mma try to keep a daily log of my experiences, in this same 'found diary' theme lol
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Blaidrug

Day two of Fal Drwg's life...
Death by very persistent boar.
little pig bastard...

So, Balin Drug has taken his place.
And, having inherited far fewer skills than his father... Balin is not deterred!
He's going to learn as much as he can to be able to survive! He and his descendants shall prevail!!
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...