Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Woodsy Builds :O - Docks

Started by Woodsy1995, February 04, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsy1995

I will put the pictures of the docks and the buildings on he docks on here when i come home, eventually there will be a ship docked there they're just currently out at sea
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

furryoldlobster

Last I checked, the docks were looking fantastic.  Are you gonna go with the old classic wooden galleon?  i was thinking it might be cool to try and make one of the first ironclads (preferably the Gloire or HMS Warrior rather than the U.S. civil war beasts)

HMS Warrior  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HMSWarrior.JPG

Gloire  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MuseeMarine-cuirasse1880-p1000463.jpg
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

furryoldlobster

You've got some good nautical taste.  I really like the Gloire, and it'd be killer if we could do something similar to that; however, the goal should be to do this without any blueprints or youtube help (1. we'll appreciate more it 2. streaming doesn't get along with my crappy satellite internet).

Prime has an entire mesa of stained clay, which is perfect for this sorta build.  Maybe he can grant us access rights for some cash.  I don't think using iron blocks for the plating would look nearly as good as a mix of wool, wood, clay, and various ore blocks. 

I know I haven't been online during the day as I've hit my bandwidth cap (...damn you iCarly after-christmas special!!!), but I'll make an effort to play during capless hours (12am-5am...ish) for resources.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Yeah sounds cool, We have a Mesa biome South of us aswell, Its a bit away but we could go there stock up and come back

furryoldlobster

Set up an excavation site complete with an enderchest.  It'll make trips a little more worth it. 
~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

Yeah, sounds Good, When you back on man? Want to get this stated

furryoldlobster

i failboated staying awake last night.  I'm gonna SERIOUSLY try this time (gallons of tea should do the trick).  Other than that it'll be 15 days until I can be on during a normal time (well normal for California time). 
~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

Ahh ok, I can't understand why you aren't on at the same time as my normal time must be an absurd time in the morning for youahah

furryoldlobster

Its not that.  Multiplayer minecraft straight up doesn't up play after i've hit my internet cap.  I think there's some background programs that downloads/uploads during the day because I don't download a whole lot, nor do I stream (except during capless hours 12am-5am PST or 8am-1pm GMT).  A hidden program/malware would also explain why my comp's been running so ridiculously slow as of recent. 
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

Wow, dude. Really nice!

Makes me want to visit the Econ server just to check out some of these builds lol
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...