Main Menu

Intwydemelia/LexiLous1022's application

Started by intwydemelia, August 24, 2014, 05:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

intwydemelia

Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: League Of Legends, and then really open to anything
How did you find out about Claytonia: looking for a nice pve server googled about them and this one looked the best.
Your pets names: Shadow (rottweiler)
What you are good at in real life: Math, Problem Solving, Persuasion, Shotcalling
What sort of music you like: <3 NIGHTCORE <3 and rock im told isnt rock (Atreyu, Alkaline Trio, Breaking Benjamin, Lost Prophets, ect.)
Do you like sports: i used to be a part of baseball and i really like it, but i just couldent find the time to with school and searching for a job.
Other communities you are a part of: Xbox, steam, (idk if these count if not then no)
What time you normally come online: Whenever i can 24/7 normally as soon as i wake up and then when school starts right after/after homework)
Do you like bacon: yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Have you ever been in a helicopter: no i completly hate hights never getting in a heli, suprised ive been in a plane.
Have you ever been out of your home country:no
Why should you be whitelisted: im a pretty average/ok builder,would love to team, would be a very fun person to have/be around (i hope), and if u give me a pick i will go out mining for hours without question. (seriously dont get me started xD)
Is PVP and raiding allowed: Pvp is allowed in Arenas and only if other person agrees, (i searched for a half hour got lost in forums about a legit rule for raiding) but my best guess is raiding is not allowed.
What games will you be playing with us: League since i see that the forums has a specific section for it (i searched for a games list but couldent find one) and i deff wouldent be playing minecraft or anything ^.^)
Will you join us in Teamspeak: i can try i still need to buy a mic for this new computer but can use my laptop for it sometimes until i get one)
Anything else you want to share with the community: Would really like to finally be apart of a nice community with anti greifing ive been greifed wayyyyy too many times (but i suppose u all have so what makes me special lol) other than that uhmmm, im silver 2 in league in case someone wants to duo whos sees my application wants to play, accepted or not just add me (intwydemelia)
P.S.: the LexiLou1022 is my gf's acc that i bought her just using it until i have my own (i am allowed in case that woul be an issue)
                                                                                                                                                       Thankssss :)
                                                                                                                                                                   Intwydemelia/LexiLou1022

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

intwydemelia

:D ive literally been checking on and off all day hoping

Tslat

Lol apologies, you came on during my work hours
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I see that you play League of Legends? There are quite a few of us here that play League, so if you want to join us, just check out the League of Legends section of the forums! You can also add me in game if you like, my IGN is Zito6694.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins