Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Claytionia's Sky Block

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, August 26, 2013, 05:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

I have seen it in a building with instructions and commands, tried them, and they did not work properly, nor did they work at all! Is this a bug, still planned, or was it taken down for some reason?...
I am asking because I would be interested in something like that on/in the semi-vanilla server, and hope there already is one.  :) 
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Clay

The 1.5.1 update broke it. The Plugin was a resource hog anyway so the decision was made to get rid of the plugin so the server would perform better.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Toa Mata Nui 9

could we still manage to do Skyblock on the server without the plugin somehow?
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Clay

it uses too many resources. aka the server lags really really bad when the plugin is running.
If we get enough donations I would happily start a dedicated sky block server.

Zito

I would like to see a Skyblock server added to our arsenal, but I think we should prioritize. We need to get our current servers (Namely the Tekkit server) going nicely before we move on to other things.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Quote from: Zito on August 27, 2013, 02:34:32 PM
I would like to see a Skyblock server added to our arsenal, but I think we should prioritize. We need to get our current servers (Namely the Tekkit server) going nicely before we move on to other things.
agree

Devo_008

good to see some tekkit love finally :D

We have a few players but we dont get a chance to see them as theyre british :(

Zito

Quote from: Devo_008 on August 27, 2013, 05:51:35 PM
good to see some tekkit love finally :D

We have a few players but we dont get a chance to see them as theyre british :(

We need more! What do you need me to do?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

As much as i love the fact the Tekkit Server is up I believe that it is unfair to brunt Clay with the costs of running the server, I think that it needs more advertising and maybe make it better known, I love Tekkit Classic but i can see how people see it as OP but then it is much simpler to understand maybe consider switching back to Tekkit Classic which also has the popularity from the youtubers but restricting uses of Energy condensers and Overpowered machinery. I know also that Building blocks are much nicer on Tekkit Classic so you would see me on there far more often if it was Tekkit Classic ;) haha

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

I personally do not like Tekkit Classic. As you said, it is too OP. On top of that, it is extremely outdated.... What we need to do is advertise Tekkit more. I have been stepping it up, but I can't do it alone...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Show me how to advertise and i will do it, i just do not know completely how to with out spamming

Zito

I will have to tomorrow, my phone will probably die after this post.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

sounds good i will be on probably a bit earlier than this tomorrow

Zito

If we happen to be on at the same time I will tell you what I do to advertise tomorrow.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Ok have been sending messages on Planet minecraft

Zito

Excellent! I usually bump our forum posts on Technic and MCF, and then go on MCF in Looking For and pm people that are looking for Tekkit servers.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Yeah im gunna message some more now

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins