Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Our Amazing Admins

Started by RTab, August 22, 2013, 03:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

I have been trying to think of a way to put my feelings into words and without me going on for forever I just wanna thank the admins Clay, Dub, Kaz You guys make this server feel like home. This felt like a worth reason of a new thread our Admins are just that awesome... Today especially I don't know if anyone else had a great day but mine was because of this community. :)

I know I'm blabbering on so I'm going to stop rambling and go to bed.

Thanks again guys,
RTab

Zito

I definitely agree with you R-Tab. The admins here make this community feel like home. You guys are always making everyone feel at home. From my first day here, I knew this was a great community.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

N'awwwwwww here I go blushing again  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Stay Cool 8)

RTab

Devo_008

Would definitely agree these guys are a breed all their own and make this place that much better to come to everyday

Thanks heaps guys :)

PrimeZz

I see how thing's are..........

RTab

Prime man you just havn't been around much!

Zito

I think he is talking about the topic that is a sticky in this section.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

PrimeZz

I know I was just giving you guys shit.... My real life has been pretty cray cray at the moment....and work is f'ing horrible. My hours are getting changed so I'll be on more  often....

Zito

I know that feel... My work has been bad as well, but it seems things are finally looking up.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Prime if i can do anything to help out lemme know!

zerokiriyu

Ill give prime a shout out. Me and him have grown really close as friends since I joined the server, also thanks to the others for the awesome place to play.
Zero-

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

zerokiriyu

Speaking of prime I gotta text him later.
Zero-

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

I just thought the admins had been great lately better then usual.. And prime had not been around or Mez.. So i didnt include either of them!

zerokiriyu

Zero-